Country Life, Gluten Free, BioChem Sports, 100% Hemp & Whey Powder, Vanilla, 13.3 oz (379 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

alloriginaleverythingworlsnoprescriptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

this is a decent-tasting, inexpensive protein supplement. It's good for mixing in smoothies, or any greens/superfood drink. Pretty good source of fiber and beneficial fatty acids. Not really suitable as a meal replacement used alone, but good for between meals to reduce hunger cravings, or for post-workout recovery. Not bad! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

My Health

Posted by Reviewer1933280 on Jul 11, 2011

I love the flavor and how long it lasts for a meal and not being hungry! Thank you M Haynes

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1678106 on Jul 31, 2008

This is excellent protein, with none of the annoying additives that can cause allergic problems (no lactaid, no sugar, no gluten). I mix it with water and love the taste! Perfect for post-WLS. Also, for some reason my cat is obsessed with it.

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1393489 on Aug 13, 2008

This is quite tasty, easy to mix, and added the extra benefit ingredient FOS, which has benefited my IBS and my previous candida issue. Wonderful product!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2904921 on Sep 16, 2008

taste great!!! really like it

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »