My Health

Posted by Reviewer1933280 on Jul 11, 2011

I love the flavor and how long it lasts for a meal and not being hungry! Thank you M Haynes

alloriginaleverythingworlsnoprescriptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

this is a decent-tasting, inexpensive protein supplement. It's good for mixing in smoothies, or any greens/superfood drink. Pretty good source of fiber and beneficial fatty acids. Not really suitable as a meal replacement used alone, but good for between meals to reduce hunger cravings, or for post-workout recovery. Not bad! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer1835679 on Feb 20, 2010

I have this with my morning smoothie. Tastes great!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2904921 on Sep 16, 2008

taste great!!! really like it

Hemp and Whey

Posted by Reviewer1296022 on Dec 04, 2008

I love the products. It's just what I ordered and it was on time. Thank you.

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1393489 on Aug 13, 2008

This is quite tasty, easy to mix, and added the extra benefit ingredient FOS, which has benefited my IBS and my previous candida issue. Wonderful product!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1678106 on Jul 31, 2008

This is excellent protein, with none of the annoying additives that can cause allergic problems (no lactaid, no sugar, no gluten). I mix it with water and love the taste! Perfect for post-WLS. Also, for some reason my cat is obsessed with it.

Natural and good

Posted by Reviewer1689860 on Jul 21, 2008

Has no artificials, doesn't cause effects afterwards. Tastes clean and good. Hemp tastes like an ice cream flavor.

Great Protein & EFA Shake MIx

Posted by bobm128 on Apr 15, 2009

I like the flavor of the vanilla Hemp & Whey mix; it's sweet and tastes of vanilla with a hint of nuts. It has the right amount of complete protein for supplimenting my diet and for a post-workout protein boost. Mixes fairly easily, has a good amount of fiber and EFA's. iHerb has a great value on the BioChem items. For those watching Points, one scoop in 8oz water or unsweetened rice milk is only 1 point. I highly recommend this product.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1591927 on Sep 23, 2010

I was looking for a soluble powder with protein and fiber and this fit the bill perfectly! I like the nutty flavor and the nutrients.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »