Country Life, Gluten Free, BioChem Sports, 100% Whey Protein Powder, Natural Flavor, 12.3 oz (350 g)

Creamy luscious

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Feb 29, 2008

This is excellent whey powder. Dissolves instantly, but more than that, it has a creamy texture I don't find in other whey products. It is far, far superior to what I used before. If you have ever used cheap whey products, this will be like a cadillac compared to them. It is good!

BioChem Whey

Posted by Reviewer1701313 on Oct 31, 2008

as good as it gets; went from 204 to 175, in 4 months. feel great, zero digestive problems.

Best Tasting whey protein

Posted by Reviewer2519351 on May 01, 2009

Probably shouldn't matter for a medical food-type product, but this really tastes better than anything else I've tried (many!). Country Life is labeled as "natural flavor" but it has a bit of vanilla -- this is the only vanilla whey I've found without ANY sweetener! Doesn't matter what kind of sweetener they use; they're all disgusting. Second favourite is Jarrow unflavoured. No sweetener in it, either.

After Gastric Bypass Surgery I Needed to Take This

Posted by Reviewer3179087 on Apr 19, 2008

I have to have over 40 grams of protein a day and I've read that whey protein isolate is the better protein after the gastric bypass surgery because of how it's absorbed. I can't eat all that protein a day so this is an easy way for me to get the protein I need. I also can't tolerate suger and this no sugar added. I feeze bananas and by the frozen mangos. I put them in a blender with water and ices cubes and have a wonderful smoothie each day. It took me a long time to find this and I love it!

Best Price and Taste

Posted by Reviewer3067648 on Dec 22, 2007

I use this product to get more protein as a lactovegetarian. Found it much higher in the stores - the taste in smoothies is wonderful.