Creamy luscious

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Feb 29, 2008

This is excellent whey powder. Dissolves instantly, but more than that, it has a creamy texture I don't find in other whey products. It is far, far superior to what I used before. If you have ever used cheap whey products, this will be like a cadillac compared to them. It is good!

BioChem Whey

Posted by Reviewer1701313 on Oct 31, 2008

as good as it gets; went from 204 to 175, in 4 months. feel great, zero digestive problems.

Best Tasting whey protein

Posted by Reviewer2519351 on May 01, 2009

Probably shouldn't matter for a medical food-type product, but this really tastes better than anything else I've tried (many!). Country Life is labeled as "natural flavor" but it has a bit of vanilla -- this is the only vanilla whey I've found without ANY sweetener! Doesn't matter what kind of sweetener they use; they're all disgusting. Second favourite is Jarrow unflavoured. No sweetener in it, either.

After Gastric Bypass Surgery I Needed to Take This

Posted by Reviewer3179087 on Apr 19, 2008

I have to have over 40 grams of protein a day and I've read that whey protein isolate is the better protein after the gastric bypass surgery because of how it's absorbed. I can't eat all that protein a day so this is an easy way for me to get the protein I need. I also can't tolerate suger and this no sugar added. I feeze bananas and by the frozen mangos. I put them in a blender with water and ices cubes and have a wonderful smoothie each day. It took me a long time to find this and I love it!

Best Price and Taste

Posted by Reviewer3067648 on Dec 22, 2007

I use this product to get more protein as a lactovegetarian. Found it much higher in the stores - the taste in smoothies is wonderful.

Excellent Pure Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer1411908 on May 22, 2006

I use this Bio Chem Natural Flavor Lo Carb Whey Protein Powder every day, mixed into whatever I am consuming, even my cereal's soy milk I use on it! I also use it in protein/fruit shakes or smoothies. This is an excellent source of protein and dissolves completely and almost instantly into whatever you are having to drink or even eat. I love it and swear by it, and have done so for years. It is the best Whey Protein powder on the market.

Great boost for yogurt

Posted by Reviewer2302779 on Jan 26, 2007

This whey is very good and high concentrated protein which mixes well with yogurt and granola. It's a great boost for the day.

Tastes good, mixes easily

Posted by Reviewer1519015 on Oct 16, 2007

One of the better tasting protein powders I have tried. I mix it with milk, a little sugar-free chocolate syrup and a banana in the blender and it makes a terrific, filling breakfast.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2323584 on Oct 12, 2009

Ordering was easy smeechzy. I'll order again soon! Love the whey protein. After running six miles in the morning, I drink it. Later in the day I don't get ravenously hungry like I used to. I'm actually losing weight for the first time in a long time.

Country Life, BioChem, 100% Whey Protein Powder, Natural Flavor, 12.3 oz, (350 g)

Posted by Reviewer2609603 on Apr 17, 2010