お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Country Life, Gluten Free, BioChem, 100% Whey Protein, Natural Flavor, 12.3 oz (350 g)

Creamy luscious

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Feb 29, 2008

This is excellent whey powder. Dissolves instantly, but more than that, it has a creamy texture I don't find in other whey products. It is far, far superior to what I used before. If you have ever used cheap whey products, this will be like a cadillac compared to them. It is good!

BioChem Whey

Posted by Reviewer1701313 on Oct 31, 2008

as good as it gets; went from 204 to 175, in 4 months. feel great, zero digestive problems.

Best Tasting whey protein

Posted by Reviewer2519351 on May 01, 2009

Probably shouldn't matter for a medical food-type product, but this really tastes better than anything else I've tried (many!). Country Life is labeled as "natural flavor" but it has a bit of vanilla -- this is the only vanilla whey I've found without ANY sweetener! Doesn't matter what kind of sweetener they use; they're all disgusting. Second favourite is Jarrow unflavoured. No sweetener in it, either.

After Gastric Bypass Surgery I Needed to Take This

Posted by Reviewer3179087 on Apr 19, 2008

I have to have over 40 grams of protein a day and I've read that whey protein isolate is the better protein after the gastric bypass surgery because of how it's absorbed. I can't eat all that protein a day so this is an easy way for me to get the protein I need. I also can't tolerate suger and this no sugar added. I feeze bananas and by the frozen mangos. I put them in a blender with water and ices cubes and have a wonderful smoothie each day. It took me a long time to find this and I love it!

Best Price and Taste

Posted by Reviewer3067648 on Dec 22, 2007

I use this product to get more protein as a lactovegetarian. Found it much higher in the stores - the taste in smoothies is wonderful.