Can't tell

Posted by 4737989286496036539 on Jan 09, 2013

Been using it for a while; not entirely sure if it works, though it does seem to help blood glucose. it isn't a miracle pill; if you're on a diet maybe you'll see more results.

Country Life, Lean Results

Posted by Reviewer2233570 on Mar 31, 2011

Good!

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3309066 on Jun 09, 2010

seems to be helping a bit with maintaining weight although no dramatic loss, but i'm battling adrenal and hypothyroid issues, so maybe not the best candidate to judge its effectiveness by!

No results yet.

Posted by Reviewer2855211 on Mar 13, 2009

I have been taking this supplement for about 3 weeks and have seen no visible results yet, but I plan on finishing my supply, so we'll se what happens!

To lose or not to lose

Posted by Reviewer1239436 on Aug 07, 2008

My wife tried this product and followed the directions, but the product had no results. Will try another one.

my mom liked it

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Jul 05, 2008

She'd been obese for a long time and claims this in conjunction with a low-carb diet made a big difference.

I see results

Posted by Reviewer2562809 on Feb 25, 2008

It didn't kill the cravings for me tho. I continued to eat high fatty foods and it appeared that I didn't gain any weight, which is nice cause I usually gain weight easily. I just ordered another bottle and starting to get back in the gym so perhaps I'll quickly get fit again. I recommend this product.