July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Country Life, Gluten Free, BioChem Sports, Ultimate Protein System, Chocolate, 32 oz (908 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

GREAT WHEY PROTEIN

Posted by Reviewer2243254 on Apr 30, 2006

ONE OF THE ONLY HIGH PROTEINS WITHOUT ARTIFICIAL SWEETNERS ONLY FRUITOSE WHICH IS FROM NATURAL FRUIT, PLUS 40GRAMS OF PURE WHEY PROTEIN PER SERVING, OTHERS GIVE 20 GRAMS.

Good Clean Product

Posted by Reviewer2953846 on Jan 15, 2008

This protein powder is clean. There are certain things that you should not be giving your teens and this product has a great formula and taste!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1958747 on Jan 18, 2008

it really doesn't need a blender, and it tastes like dessert rather than a health food.

ultimate protein system

Posted by Reviewer1774081 on Mar 18, 2008

For four years I have been ordering this Ultimate Protein System in Chocolate flavor from iHerb. It has be a great source of Protein for me since I had my gastric bypass surgery five years ago. I love the taste of the chocolate I have never tried any other flavor..I simply love chocolate!! I am always pleased with the fast service of iHerb and the condition of my product when it arrives.. Once one of the cans got damaged in transit, so I contacted iHerb about it and my account was immediately credited. Thank you Iherb!!! I'll be ordering as long as you are here to serve me. Sincerely W. Whistler

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2277439 on Jun 05, 2008

Very good product and fast delevery. A+++++++++++++. I am and will do the business again and again

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »