Totally worth it!

Posted by Reviewer3223090 on Sep 23, 2009

I was skeptical that any vitamin was going to help my hair grow faster. Since this was super cheap I decided to give it a try and I have noticed a difference. My nails have been growing in healthier and much faster. My hair has also become more smooth and has been growing faster than usual. My hair is far less brittle and dry. I have only been taking the Biotin for a month and I will continue to take it for sure.

strong nails

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Apr 25, 2008

I love this product. I have very strong nails since taking biotin.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3303711 on Apr 28, 2008

makes my nails and hair a lot stronger, a very good product , wish it could be in a plastic bottle tho

Country Life Biotin

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Feb 10, 2010

Along with silica and iron for several weeks, I believe there has been some mild improvement in the chronic hair loss I suffered for months. It's still too early to say for sure with the hair really, but I DO know that my nails are rock hard these days (Be careful supplementing iron if you're not sure you need it; I had a low ferritin test)

Country Life Biotin, 1000 mcg.

Posted by Reviewer2477569 on Jul 09, 2008

I only used one bottle of Biotin to date. Recommended by doctor.

Biotin

Posted by Reviewer1320819 on Feb 17, 2011

Seems to help. Need to take it longer to be sure.

good

Posted by Reviewer1096423 on Jan 28, 2012

Hopefuly it's good. I got this because 'Maxi Hair" seems to has too high dose of other vitamins for me,so next time, maybe I'll try this. I heard high doses of vitamins are not good for you...

Easy to swallow

Posted by 5763901356188490307 on Aug 18, 2016

It's been just a week since I have started taking this. I am not sure it's working or not. I bought this after researching about what could help me with my nails and hair. This being a tablet makes it easy for me to take half in the morning and half in the evening for better absorption and availability.

seems like a good product

Posted by Reviewer1442960 on Jul 16, 2009

I haven't taken this dosage yet. I was taking 5000 but I thought it was too much. I taking it to get my hair to grow in instead of losing it. It works but I wanted to take it daily on with a lower dosage. I will see if it is enough.

✩✩✩✩