no result on skin but hair condition improved

Posted by 4717794736581055402 on Feb 02, 2016

I took for about a year I see no difference on my skin but I could see my hair is more silky and healthier

Well worth the money

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Sep 14, 2015

This is the cheapest d-biotin available on iHerb for vegetarians. d-biotin is the only biotin readily used by the body. You may obtain about the same amount of d-biotin from a 10,000 mcg source that doesn't specify that it's d-biotin. (50% of the isomer will be in the d-biotin form, the other 50% in the non-biouseable form). However, I don't like to overload my body with non-redily biouseable forms of supplements as you'll either clog things up cellularly (things will be sluggish) or you'll just end up feeding the other 50% to the bacteria in your gut who will happily break the non-useable form into lunch.

Biotin

Posted by 5583247172204885459 on Apr 21, 2015

This product is fantastic! small pills, easy to swallow! use it around 2 months 2pills a day, before them use MaxiHair. The result is so perfect. Im shocked that its so visible. Hair are much longer than before. for the summer will take a brake as the hair are growing everywhere much faster :)

Good, I think

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 05, 2015

It is hard to rate vitamins as how do you know they work. It seems high quality and I like that the capsule is so small. I'll keep taking it to lessen seasonal hair loss that occurs in the fall.

Cool

Posted by 4626798496962064958 on Jan 22, 2015

My skin make better.

This is great!

Posted by Reviewer1723799 on Jan 16, 2015

Used in conjunction with zinc, I am able to stop my excessive hair loss. Within a week of taking high doses of both, my hair loss is less than 1/2. I used to not be able to see through the thick wad of hair gathered in the sink strainer after I'd wash it, and the additional bunch that would fall out over the sink while combing it out. Now, I can count the strands! It's minimal in comparison. I'm looking forward to having less than 10 strands fall. And as an extra bonus, I'm seeing short hair strands indicating new growth. BTW, you can safely take up to 900 mg of zinc/copper for a short stint. I'm taking only 450 at a rate of 150 mg 3x per day. Try it, you'll like it

Love it!

Posted by 5481119520911560634 on Jan 25, 2014

Small and easy to take. Longer use is required to see how it works, but it hasn't broken me out or anything.

good

Posted by 4920555090244232484 on Dec 17, 2013

good

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

stop hair loss and enhanced nails

COOL PRODUCT!