10% Off Orders Over $40!

Country Life, Gluten Free, Biotin, High Potency, 5 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Helps with psoriasis

Posted by flocksielady on Jul 12, 2012

If you suffer from psoriasis this product is for you. It has cleared up my scalp and my arms do not itch nearly as much. Highly recommended!

Review

Posted by Reviewer2773925 on Dec 06, 2008

I love this product. The reason I ordered two, instead of one, is because I recommended it to a friend and she couldn't afford it, so I bought her some. I have been using it for a number of years, and it has really made a difference. I have recommended it to many people who are still using it. I am 55 years old and for years my hair would just get to a certain length and stop. Since I have been using this product, my hair grows like crazy and is much healthier. Thank you so much!!

High fasting Blood sugar no more in CT

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Jan 22, 2008

I read an article to take this 16mg a day for a week and it lowered my high fasting blood sugars for Type 1 Diabetes. This stuff is amazing.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2113173 on Oct 02, 2011

Perfect staff for hair growth.I have been taking it for 3 months.My nail growth activated first,they started to grow extremely fast.Than I realised that hair grows too,not as fast as nails,but still awesome for me.The only minus is,that hair activates everywhere,so it was a bit confusing,cause I have some problem areas,such as upper lip etc.

Biotin

Posted by Reviewer1022274 on Feb 01, 2012

I swear by it...I've seen a difference in my hair