July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Country Life, Gluten Free, Biotin, High Potency, 5 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Review

Posted by Reviewer2773925 on Dec 06, 2008

I love this product. The reason I ordered two, instead of one, is because I recommended it to a friend and she couldn't afford it, so I bought her some. I have been using it for a number of years, and it has really made a difference. I have recommended it to many people who are still using it. I am 55 years old and for years my hair would just get to a certain length and stop. Since I have been using this product, my hair grows like crazy and is much healthier. Thank you so much!!

Helps with psoriasis

Posted by flocksielady on Jul 12, 2012

If you suffer from psoriasis this product is for you. It has cleared up my scalp and my arms do not itch nearly as much. Highly recommended!

High fasting Blood sugar no more in CT

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Jan 22, 2008

I read an article to take this 16mg a day for a week and it lowered my high fasting blood sugars for Type 1 Diabetes. This stuff is amazing.

Biotin

Posted by Reviewer1022274 on Feb 01, 2012

I swear by it...I've seen a difference in my hair

Great supplement

Posted by niyuki-ti on Aug 31, 2012

Vitamin H (biotin, vitamin B7), as a source of sulfur, which is involved in the synthesis of collagen, can be called a beauty vitamin for skin, hair and nails. That's why, because of the presence of sulfur in biotin, the skin becomes smooth, hair becomes lush, and nails are transparent. Витамин Н (биотин, витамин B7), являясь источником серы, которая принимает участие в синтезе коллагена, можно назвать витамином красоты для кожи, волос и ногтей. Так как, благодаря наличию серы в биотине, кожа становится гладкой, волосы пышными, а ногти прозрачными.