I've used megadoses for years

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

As a child and teenager I suffered from constant colds, flu, bronchitis and allergies. I tried everything I could find but had no success until I started supplementing with vitamin c. I'ved used large doses of vitamin c for over three decades. In that time, I've been largely free of sickness and disease...in fact, I've yet to take my first sick day! I credit my good health in large part to consuming several grams of c each day in divided doses. At these high levels, it is crucial to take a non-acidic form of the vitamin. The only bad effects I've ever experienced from my high-dose vitamin c was when I used a form that wasn't buffered. These tablets are fairly small, and are formulated to break down over several hours. I use this along with powdered c, mixed in water. For best results, take one with each meal and at bedtime. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

It presented it to the boyfriend.

Posted by Reviewer2519843 on Jun 25, 2009

Because he accumulated the stress, and was very tired, I presented this. I hear that tiredness was reduced. It was very pleased.

Great for your stomach

Posted by Reviewer1008136 on Nov 09, 2007

This is an amazing product for people with IBS, Colitis or Crohns. Vitamin C is great for the stomach but the acidity is not. This buffered c is the perfect answer.

County Life Buffrered Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2363886 on May 12, 2009

Great for my sensitive stomach and at a great price.

Good Deal

Posted by 5048173055703107368 on Sep 08, 2012

Good value for money.

great!!

Posted by 5144464483869744699 on Nov 11, 2014

im very happy with this produst

Best Vitamin C

Posted by 4716489500687985822 on Nov 22, 2014

I am 62 years old and have been taking Vitamin C most of my life. I use to get a lot of colds when I was in my teens & twenties. After taking Vitamin C I rarely get a cold. I have tried many different Vitamin C "formulas." This one by far is the best one. As an added bonus the price is excellent!

Good

Posted by 4987724563173504873 on Jan 23, 2016

Good

I love these

Posted by 5059305835663687659 on Jun 30, 2016

WHe I take them I feel better, no getting cold or flu throughout whole winter. If I feel sick and start taking more of these, it stops after a day or two. Very good immunity booster for me and my husband. Great form and price-quality ratio

Country Life Buffered Vit C tablets

Posted by Reviewer1462084 on Oct 07, 2008

This is a vegetarian tablet and in a size easy to swallow

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »