Cal-Snack Chewable Calcium Citrate/Carbonate

Posted by Reviewer1961128 on Nov 19, 2008

This product is excellent! Bariatric surgery patients need chewable calcium citrate, as opposed to calcium carbonate, and the chewable versions are hard to find. The other chewable calcium citrate product I purchased tasted like chewing on a piece of chalk, and I had to chew 8 a day. The consistency and the flavor of the Cal-Snack wafer is very pleasant, and I only need 4 a day. It is a citrate/carbonate blend that my doctor approved. This is the product I plan to use. R. from Florida

Chewable's that taste great - not chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1706452 on Apr 27, 2009

It's hard to find chewable calcium w/magnesium, especially one that tastes good. As for the price - it's seems to be reasonable - would always like it to cost a bit less.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2127988 on Apr 19, 2009

These are the best tasting calcium supplements that I have ever tried. I highly recommend them!

Easy

Posted by Reviewer2140890 on Aug 20, 2009

I am turn off with taking large horse pills.This is easy to take and tasty too!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1315327 on May 13, 2010

I bought these because my mother has trouble swallowing pills. These are fairly easy to chew and have a good flavor but make sure you have water handy as they are a little powdery (which is normal for magnesium).

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Aug 18, 2008

my 3-year old and 18-month-old love these, which I break up for the little guy. Since I now make them nut/seed milks to drink this eases my conscience.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Sep 12, 2008

I like these because they are chewable and they taste great. I like the company Country Life.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3017248 on Mar 12, 2009

Doesn't upset the stomach. I have been taking this product for nearly two years and my recent bone density scan showed improvement since two years ago.

Cal-snack

Posted by Reviewer2160944 on Jul 31, 2008

Good product. Contains no animal products. The vitamin D is vegan. One issue I have with the product is that is dosn't tell you how much of the calcium is citrate and how much is carbonate. Calcium carbonate is not absorbed as well as citrate, which is easily absorbed. Taste is fine.

vile taste

Posted by Reviewer3031103 on Dec 07, 2008

I bought these because some people had said they tasted good. No. Most vile-tasting thing I have ever had. Be glad to give the bottle away to someone who likes the taste, I can't deal with it. Yucck.