Country Life, Gluten Free, Calcium-Magnesium Complex, 1000 mg - 500 mg, 180 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

No other Cal/Mag Formula is better absorped and tolerated

Posted by Reviewer2081478 on Mar 05, 2010

As a nutritionist, I have been recommending and taking this formula for over 15 years. I know when a client takes Target-Mins Cal/Mag, they are taking a product which is highly absorpable and contains the body's natural calcium/magnesium ratio (2:1). The minerals are of excellent quality and time after time, my clients get the results they are looking for.

Great joint helper

Posted by Reviewer1600277 on May 22, 2010

I'm only 24 yrs old, and am healthy, but I was hearing slight cracking in my ankles and knees as if the joints were a little dry. Taking this product has added lubrication in the joints, because that sound I heard often heard went away.

K Schrader

Posted by Reviewer2843380 on Jan 30, 2009

I workout everyday and I'm 56 years old. I feel taking this supplement and exercise will keep me from breaking my bones if I live to be in my 70's and on. It also does a great job in helping me get my Z'sssssss.

good

Posted by Reviewer2480603 on Feb 15, 2010

hard to swallow but still good. i bought this for cymbalta withdrawal process. and using 2 tablets at morning..

Great