No other Cal/Mag Formula is better absorped and tolerated

Posted by Reviewer2081478 on Mar 05, 2010

As a nutritionist, I have been recommending and taking this formula for over 15 years. I know when a client takes Target-Mins Cal/Mag, they are taking a product which is highly absorpable and contains the body's natural calcium/magnesium ratio (2:1). The minerals are of excellent quality and time after time, my clients get the results they are looking for.

Great joint helper

Posted by Reviewer1600277 on May 22, 2010

I'm only 24 yrs old, and am healthy, but I was hearing slight cracking in my ankles and knees as if the joints were a little dry. Taking this product has added lubrication in the joints, because that sound I heard often heard went away.

Fast service from Iherb!

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Jul 07, 2010

One tablet and 5,000 UI D3 provide everything a woman need to prevent osteoporosis.

K Schrader

Posted by Reviewer2843380 on Jan 30, 2009

I workout everyday and I'm 56 years old. I feel taking this supplement and exercise will keep me from breaking my bones if I live to be in my 70's and on. It also does a great job in helping me get my Z'sssssss.

good

Posted by Reviewer2480603 on Feb 15, 2010

hard to swallow but still good. i bought this for cymbalta withdrawal process. and using 2 tablets at morning..

Great

Posted by josealarcone on Dec 08, 2011

Nice

Much better than others

Posted by Reviewer2862676 on Feb 01, 2009

I gave a good review to Schiff calcium/magnesium before I'd used it for long. It ended up giving me a rash on my back. This Country Life works great.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3037881 on Mar 27, 2009

I have been using this product for some time and feel it is excellent. It also has phosphorous in it and since I don't drink any soft drinks (which contain phosphorous in them, and since I have osteoporosis, I feel this is better than calcium citrate alone. Magnesium is also supposed to help your bones and it has other benefits. I am likely to continue ordering this product. The large size is economical also.

Great for bones and for acid reduction

Posted by Reviewer2871598 on Jan 20, 2009

I take them at night for my calcium supplement and to reduce acid.

Calcium Magnesium Complex

Posted by Reviewer2837598 on Mar 23, 2009

I feel more supple and its a good part of my daily diet.