Country Life, Gluten Free, Calcium Magnesium Zinc, 1000 mg: 500 mg: 50 mg, 250 Tablets

Effective Suppession of Muscular Cramps

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on Mar 23, 2012

Muscular Cramps can be as Present as unpleasant Anytime and Anywhere... They are often caused By Lack of Magnesium. I never have Any at All when I take Magnesium. I find that This Combination of Three Essential Elements is Smart and Very good.

good

Posted by Reviewer3237187 on Jan 27, 2012

good

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Jan 01, 2009

For 30 years I have used several variations on a theme for this supplement and Country Life has been one of the best I have ever used. In the '70s when Adele Davis' books were hitting the scene my mother read that calcium with magnesium would alleviate and prevent menstral cramps. This was before "PMS" existed. She immediately started us on this supplement and it made a world of difference. Over time I have found that with daily consistent use I NEVER have menstral cramps nor suffer ANY of the other symptoms associated with the monthly cycle. Also, this supplement helps alleviate all other muscle cramps. If I take this supplement I don't get the leg cramps which started in my sleep 2 years ago, and back spasms are lessened when using this suppliment and a muscle relaxer (i.e.valerian root). I highly recommend Country Life's cal/mag/zinc product.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer3346627 on May 14, 2008

After using this product for 2 weeks with 5HTP I noticed that I get at least double the uptake effect of the 5HTP. Great sleep aid combo.

good source of calcium

Posted by Reviewer1739659 on Feb 26, 2009

No taste/smell, natural look, good combination of Calcium and Magnesium (excellent for us, runners). Tablets are on the big side.