Country Life, Gluten Free, Target-Mins, Calcium Magnesium, with Vitamin D Complex, 1000 mg, 500 mg, 240 Veggie Caps

no more leg/foot cramps at night.

Posted by Reviewer1026702 on Dec 26, 2008

This is the first calcium I've taken that has relieved my lower leg and foot cramps at night.

Good Sleep Support

Posted by Reviewer2033233 on Jun 15, 2008

Helps me to sleep more soundly and wake up feeling refreshed.

For my bones

Posted by Reviewer2049463 on Jun 25, 2008

Best calcium supplement I've found. Hydroxyapatite is the real thing. This one is easier to swallow. Helps me to sleep better by relaxing my muscles too.

Bhec Lancaster

Posted by Reviewer2172773 on Nov 27, 2008

Fantastic! being a strict veggo and sensitive to alot of chemicals ect, I found these to be the best calcium supplement I've taken so far! and I have treid alot! They digest and assimilate quickly and easily.....and no ill side effects what so ever!

Perfect for me and my kids

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Dec 21, 2008

Country life is Perfect for us. The low dosage allows for both my kids and my self to take and it has no shell fish in it like some forms do and no perservatives, which are important because I have an allergy to shell fish and have a sensitivity to some perservatives. The higher dosage was upsetting my stomach even when I ate something. The combonation and dosage of each thing in country life calcium is just right.