no more leg/foot cramps at night.

Posted by Reviewer1026702 on Dec 26, 2008

This is the first calcium I've taken that has relieved my lower leg and foot cramps at night.

Good Sleep Support

Posted by Reviewer2033233 on Jun 15, 2008

Helps me to sleep more soundly and wake up feeling refreshed.

For my bones

Posted by Reviewer2049463 on Jun 25, 2008

Best calcium supplement I've found. Hydroxyapatite is the real thing. This one is easier to swallow. Helps me to sleep better by relaxing my muscles too.

Bhec Lancaster

Posted by Reviewer2172773 on Nov 27, 2008

Fantastic! being a strict veggo and sensitive to alot of chemicals ect, I found these to be the best calcium supplement I've taken so far! and I have treid alot! They digest and assimilate quickly and easily.....and no ill side effects what so ever!

Perfect for me and my kids

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Dec 21, 2008

Country life is Perfect for us. The low dosage allows for both my kids and my self to take and it has no shell fish in it like some forms do and no perservatives, which are important because I have an allergy to shell fish and have a sensitivity to some perservatives. The higher dosage was upsetting my stomach even when I ate something. The combonation and dosage of each thing in country life calcium is just right.

Calcium Magnesium, Country Life

Posted by Reviewer1648956 on May 31, 2009

This is a great source of Calcium and Magnesium which women really need especially as they get older. I didn't want a zinc supplement because my multi-vitamin has zinc in it. Too much zinc will replace the iron in the blood and create a iron deficiency. I think this product is great.

Cal. Mag w/vit D

Posted by Mknolle on Nov 13, 2009

I love these vitamins I got some for a co worker they help me sleep better when taken right before I go to sleep

Great buy

Posted by Reviewer2984349 on Nov 18, 2008

I usually buy these at the Vitamin Shop but a a much higher price. I like them because they have phosphorus in them which is hard to find in most calcium formulas.

Country Life Calcium Magnesium with Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer1974102 on Jun 03, 2010

It seems like my body is absorbing it pretty good. No longer get muscle spasms.

Multiple forms of these minerals to enhance absorption

Posted by Reviewer1287175 on Apr 22, 2016

I did a lot of research before settling on this brand and formulation, because the chelating agents make a huge difference in whether your body can use the minerals that you're paying for. This one is the best I've found, and I've stuck with it for years. My recently-tested bone density is that of a 35-year old, even though I'm in my 60's and not on any medications.