very effective

Posted by Reviewer2278075 on Aug 25, 2010

I found the calcium magnesium with vitamin D product is being very effective. It solved my cramping and stiffness problem. I would recommend this product.

Calcium Magnesium Does Wonders for Cramps!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3070909 on Sep 14, 2010

I have suffered for years with horrible cramps during my time of the month. I started taking this cal/mag (2 in the morning, 2 at night) and the results are unbelievable!!!! I have not had a single cramp since I started taking this. Without this, I would be laying in bed all day with cramps. Not anymore!!!

GREAT FOR BONES AND THE HEART

Posted by Reviewer2732863 on Apr 23, 2011

EVERYONE OVER 40 SHOULD GET THIS ONE.KEEPS INFLAMMATION AWAY FROM ALL PARTS OF THE BODY.

Best calcium supplement I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer1663811 on May 12, 2011

I've used lots of calcium supplements, citrate, carbonate, orotate, etc, but this stuff beats them all.Really high quality stuff;far better than most calcium supplements costing two & even three times as much. If I take it at bedtime I usually sleep better, it seems to get right into the system and do its work.Plus you can't beat the price you get at iherb. (I know, I've tried)

helps with joint pain

Posted by Reviewer2763997 on Jun 24, 2011

When I take this regularly, the hip joint pain I feel at night is either greatly reduced or gone entirely.

Best product and service

Posted by 5263364569469221561 on Dec 31, 2013

This product contains the correct formulation of vit D and magnesium to get the most out of the correctly balanced calcium formulation. Excellently fast turn around on the order. I highly recommend this formulation and iHerb as the best source.

Healthy bone.

Posted by Reviewer1696656 on Feb 25, 2009

Complete necessary ingredient for the healthy bones.

good source of calcium

Posted by Reviewer1736992 on Mar 30, 2010

The magnesium in it is primarily oxide, so you'll need to purchase a more absorb able form separately. Other than that it's a great value.

good calcium

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Apr 08, 2010

I love the fact that it's in veggie caps. Has a very good combination of nutrients, has Calcium from different chemical compounds to assure effectiveness. It is also Kosher, which is a definite plus for me because I do keep kosher, and for a kosher product the price is very good.

great deal