Great product

Posted by 5122069042229690028 on Aug 05, 2015

store it in my fridge, a good remedy for gastric flu or stomach poisoning

Country Life activated Charcoal

Posted by Reviewer3048476 on Jul 27, 2015

This product helps people around the world for years and years . I know that from the times it was sold at the pharmacies . My grand mother was using it. It always help me with bloating and nausea .Very important also the absorption of toxins and has save me from food poisoning My first aid.

Must have for sensitive stomach

Posted by 5141051762811624741 on Jul 22, 2015

I'm lactose intolerant (mildly, it doesn't always act up), and take these if my stomach starts to feel bloated and crampy after eating. It helps really quickly to bind everything up and allows me to feel more comfortable if I have a flare up. I've also given it to my husband when he thought he began to feel ill shortly after eating out (possibly preventing food poisoning).

Not too bad

Posted by 5450936385665030050 on Mar 07, 2015

I don't know the source of the activated charcoal, but i've tried better.

It works very well

Posted by 4709590701165593661 on Sep 06, 2014

I am very happy with this purchase, will buy again! It works very well.

Activated charcoal

Posted by Reviewer3322048 on Jun 18, 2014

I got this to have on hand for emergencies. my cat recently ate a bite of lily leaf (I now know this is VERY toxic to cats). The vet had to give her liquid activated charcoal to absorb the poison. It is good to have on hand for people and pets. (Even though vet care would still be necessary, I could administer some activated charcoal immediately to let it work while on way to vet. This is good especially because I live 30 minutes from the vet.

activated charcoal

Posted by Reviewer2753761 on Oct 25, 2013

help for illuminata gases reduce pain

Stops IBS symptoms in their tracks

Posted by fromstrawtomore on Sep 15, 2012

Charcoal is a mainstay in my supplement drawer due to mild IBS. I take a couple at the first sign of a flare up (gas, loose stools) and it does help. Be aware that it does blacken stools and can increase constipation. Also the capsule shell is made from gelatin so vegans will need to look elsewhere.

Country Life Charcoal.

Posted by Reviewer2548443 on Aug 07, 2012

my body does not work well w/ cholestral medications..Charocoal and red yeast rice are my replacement..It will take a year to know for sure..but the products do not bother my stomach...a good thing.

LLMD recommended to help with toxins, herxes

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 27, 2012

Someone in my life has chronic Lyme, and is finally seeing a Lyme literate MD (LLMD) after many years of misdiagnosis and lack of treatment. I had only heard of activated charcoal being used in hospitals for people who overdose on medication, so I was skeptical. The charcoal binds the toxins and helps to pass them out of the body. It binds whatever else as well, so take a couple hours apart from whatever medication and supplements you are taking, with plenty of water. I have used internally and broke open a capsule to use externally on spider bites, etc. Please do not EVER put off going to the ER for any medical emergency. An important addition to any medicine cabinet. Remember to always check with your own doctor to make sure that a supplement is right for you and won't interfere with other things you are taking, etc. Heal well! :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »