Great product

Posted by Reviewer1928732 on Jan 19, 2008

For years I took elemental magnesium at my naturopath's direction. After reading about how chelatd magnesium works, I decided to try it. For me the chelated magnesium is more effective and I really appreciate how Country Life follows GMP.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3297256 on Aug 01, 2008

My Doctor told me to take 1000mg chelated magnesium per day for inflammation. This is the only one my stomach can tolerate. (Still need to take with meals and usually can tolerate 250 3x per day). Great for joint inflammation when taken with higher doses of fish oil and vitamin C! Really helps with asthma and muscle spasms.

Country Life, Chelated Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3038427 on Sep 10, 2009

I take this everyday and I can see a difference if I don't. It helps me relax and stay calm.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1061919 on Nov 27, 2010

I've taken magnesium for a long time to help with bowel regularity, and it's been so helpful. However it did cause some diarrhea-like episodes; For the first time I decided to try chelated magnesium, and I have been so pleased. My bowels continue to be regular but without the "explosive" episodes!

Chelated Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3134177 on May 01, 2009

These tables have no taste and do not upset my stomache. I take two daily to help with my chronic migaines. I like this product because it is all natural and can be taken in addition to a multivitamin. Kate

Great value!

Posted by Reviewer1724952 on Nov 02, 2008

These have helped me tremendously with muscle tension and headache.

Magnesium for calcuim absorption

Posted by Reviewer2695165 on Dec 11, 2010

This product has helped me fight osteoporosis, along with calcium and d3. It has also helped me maintaine regularity. I wouldn't be without it.

chelated magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1549019 on Dec 19, 2009

This has really helped the pain in my neck and also to help calm me. My doctor recommended I take it. Good product! iHerb offers great products at a great price and also great shipping prices and fast service.

Chelated magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2347573 on Nov 16, 2009

I take 600 mg of this and feel so relaxed, I have heard its a natural relaxant and it has taken the nervous feeling I have in my stomach each am AWAY.. I love this tuff, and will take it forever:)

Multivitamin mellé szedjük

Posted by Reviewer3255274 on Apr 06, 2012

Nagyon jó hatású magnézium, az a legjobb benne, hogy chelated. Ami chelated, az természetes eredetű, sokkal jobban felszívódik és jobb hatása van, mint a szintetikus elÅ‘állítású magnéziumnak. Amiben van ez az összetétel, azokat szeretem megvásárolni. A jelenleg szedett multivitaminunk mellé fogyasztjuk, kiegészítésnek.