Magnesium for calcuim absorption

Posted by Reviewer2695165 on Dec 11, 2010

This product has helped me fight osteoporosis, along with calcium and d3. It has also helped me maintaine regularity. I wouldn't be without it.

Deceptive Labeling

Posted by 5578077030459069503 on Jan 28, 2015

These pills are composed primarily of magnesium oxide, which is not easily absorbed by the body. I tried to find out the ratio of magnesium oxide to magnesium chelate, but was unsuccessful. All I learned is that there is more magnesium oxide. Each pill could, theoretically, be composed of 95% magnesium oxide and only 5% magnesium chelate, but as consumers we would never know because the exact ratio isn't divulged. There are higher quality, though more expensive, brands of magnesium chelate on Iherb. It's worth spending the extra money since products containing 100% magnesium chelate have a higher rate of absorption.

The Calmer

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Jul 27, 2011

It has certainly prove itself as it sets out to do. Easier to go to sleep instead of rolling back and forth.

Review of Country Life, Gluten Free, Chelated Magnesium 250 mg tablets

Posted by Reviewer2405092 on Jan 04, 2012

This is an excellent product which is easily absorbed and very effective. I have used this product regularly, for 12 years and am very pleased with it, especially when I use it in conjunction with Allergy Research Group calcium. I tested several other brands of magnesium before settling on this one, and have always been very satisfied with the results.

Multivitamin mellé szedjük

Posted by Reviewer3255274 on Apr 06, 2012

Nagyon jó hatású magnézium, az a legjobb benne, hogy chelated. Ami chelated, az természetes eredetű, sokkal jobban felszívódik és jobb hatása van, mint a szintetikus előállítású magnéziumnak. Amiben van ez az összetétel, azokat szeretem megvásárolni. A jelenleg szedett multivitaminunk mellé fogyasztjuk, kiegészítésnek.

Chelated magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2347573 on Nov 16, 2009

I take 600 mg of this and feel so relaxed, I have heard its a natural relaxant and it has taken the nervous feeling I have in my stomach each am AWAY.. I love this tuff, and will take it forever:)

Good amount.

Posted by Reviewer2261289 on Jul 14, 2009

Dr. Oz recommends taking calcium with magnesium at a two to one ratio calcium to magnesium. This works well with the calcium supplement I take.

chelated magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1549019 on Dec 19, 2009

This has really helped the pain in my neck and also to help calm me. My doctor recommended I take it. Good product! iHerb offers great products at a great price and also great shipping prices and fast service.

many oxide and minimal amino acid chelate

Posted by Hungarian on Sep 11, 2014

many oxide and minimal amino acid chelate

Corn allergy

Posted by Reviewer2245391 on Feb 24, 2011

I ordered this just before I identified a skin problem as being related to corn allergy. Unfortunately this product can not claim to be corn-free, so it is useless to me. Live and learn.