Great value!

Posted by Reviewer1724952 on Nov 02, 2008

These have helped me tremendously with muscle tension and headache.

Worst form of magnesium!!!

Posted by karishma on Sep 04, 2015

This form of magnesium keeps sending me to the toilet. Unless you're battling constipation, I would not recommend magnesium oxide!

Magnesium for calcuim absorption

Posted by Reviewer2695165 on Dec 11, 2010

This product has helped me fight osteoporosis, along with calcium and d3. It has also helped me maintaine regularity. I wouldn't be without it.

Corn allergy

Posted by Reviewer2245391 on Feb 24, 2011

I ordered this just before I identified a skin problem as being related to corn allergy. Unfortunately this product can not claim to be corn-free, so it is useless to me. Live and learn.

Good amount.

Posted by Reviewer2261289 on Jul 14, 2009

Dr. Oz recommends taking calcium with magnesium at a two to one ratio calcium to magnesium. This works well with the calcium supplement I take.

Chelated magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2347573 on Nov 16, 2009

I take 600 mg of this and feel so relaxed, I have heard its a natural relaxant and it has taken the nervous feeling I have in my stomach each am AWAY.. I love this tuff, and will take it forever:)

The Calmer

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Jul 27, 2011

It has certainly prove itself as it sets out to do. Easier to go to sleep instead of rolling back and forth.

Review of Country Life, Gluten Free, Chelated Magnesium 250 mg tablets

Posted by Reviewer2405092 on Jan 04, 2012

This is an excellent product which is easily absorbed and very effective. I have used this product regularly, for 12 years and am very pleased with it, especially when I use it in conjunction with Allergy Research Group calcium. I tested several other brands of magnesium before settling on this one, and have always been very satisfied with the results.

chelated magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1549019 on Dec 19, 2009

This has really helped the pain in my neck and also to help calm me. My doctor recommended I take it. Good product! iHerb offers great products at a great price and also great shipping prices and fast service.

Multivitamin mellé szedjük

Posted by Reviewer3255274 on Apr 06, 2012

Nagyon jó hatású magnézium, az a legjobb benne, hogy chelated. Ami chelated, az természetes eredetű, sokkal jobban felszívódik és jobb hatása van, mint a szintetikus elÅ‘állítású magnéziumnak. Amiben van ez az összetétel, azokat szeretem megvásárolni. A jelenleg szedett multivitaminunk mellé fogyasztjuk, kiegészítésnek.