Chewable Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Jul 04, 2008

what better way to get your Vitamin C and it tastes so good. I love this product and the bottle is worth every penny. I take it for my allergies and it keeps me healthy as well.

Tart and Delicious

Posted by SydsKid on May 17, 2009

These are delicious orange vitamins. Tastes like orange juice or (like my husband says) Tang. If you like tart and you like orange and you like vitamin C, then this would be a good choice for you. I purchased this vitamin because one of the previous reviewers (negatively) assessed it as 'tart'. It IS tart and that is a good thing--to me! (Thanks previous reviewer!) I am officially switching from my standard acerola cherry flavor to these orange juice vitamins. Here's to a healthy life!!

very good.

Posted by Reviewer2902910 on Aug 08, 2010

pretty low fructose, too.

Good tasting, no artificial sweetener.

Posted by Reviewer1494431 on Jan 08, 2011

These were purchased for my kids primarily, but I always try whatever I have them take. These taste pretty good, not chalky, and I am always searching for chewable VitC that doesn't contain artificial sweeteners or sugar alcohols - these fit the bill perfectly.

Tasty! Orangey!

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Nov 04, 2011

Orange orange orange orange orange! Very orangey. I take these on an empty stomach every morning without side effects. They are delicious, and this is from a person who really hates orange juice, hmm.