It seems to Help

Posted by Reviewer1790824 on Jan 06, 2008

I have been taking "country Life, BioChem, Circ-Pressure" for about 10 days now. My blood pressure has actually maintained at about 122/74 which for me, is really good. I was taking Lisinopril for several years. In addition, to helping lower my blood pressure, I have noticed my allergies have improved, plus my circulation has improved as well. My hands used to get numb while I was sleeping, due to poor circulation. I haven't had that problem since I began taking the pills. I recommend this product, for the many differnet uses.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2904284 on Oct 30, 2009

I was taking prescription blood pressure medicine prior to trying Circu-Pressure. Prior to being on my prescription, my blood pressure was averaging 135/95. I tried several prescriptions and was able to get it down to an average of 130/85. I decided to try this and my blood pressure now averages 118/78. WOW! It truly works.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3086875 on Jan 18, 2011

117/74 at 65, from 140/90. It takes about 2 to 3 months. It is not just the pressure, improves overall cardiovascular performance. Very good herbal components. Perhaps the best I could find in one blend. Can be used with Serrapeptase.

Rosie

Posted by Reviewer2939103 on Apr 08, 2007

This product is great I can't get my blood pressure down and now it's down and I feel great the pills from the Doctor medication don't help my pressure and my heart was some fast I can't not count, the 60mg. of drugs did't help.I feel great and lost weight to, Keep up the great work in you herbal products.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2154769 on Nov 29, 2010

I have been having high blood pressure and no doubt it is my age but also my lifestyle.. I work in the human services in ahigh pressure job with not much support. So I need all the help I can get to keep my blood pressure normal. I have been ordering now for over a year and I cannot speak enough of how good this produch is. Chris

THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1214671 on Jan 02, 2008

This product has lowered my blood pressure by 10 points! It started working from the very first day I started taking it!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1450757 on Jul 08, 2010

Great Product -- helps relax blood vessels and improve circulation. Have lose that forever cold feeling..

WORKS VERY WELL SO FAR

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Jan 05, 2013

Preliminary results: After about a week of use I checked my blood pressure at a nearby pharmacy. Took 6 readings at 5 minute intervals. Low reading was 127/74 which is 30% lower than before using the product. So I would say I am seeing a very good improvement. UPDATE after several months I can say that this product is working very well and has done a great deal to lower my blood pressure. When I was younger I did a lot of intensive running on a local beach almost daily. Then, at age 45 my BP was 120/70 always. Now at age 77 my BP is in the above normal zone, my doctor has not suggested pharmaceutical BP meds, mainly because of the horrible side effects. And I find that during activity in the day my BP can test as high as 159/90 Which is clearly too high. BUT I found in testing after I was completely relaxed that it was as above, 127/74 which is a BIG IMPROVEMENT. I credit that to the use of this product and would recommend it highly.

Circu-Pressure Is Excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2439443 on Nov 27, 2008

i have been using circu-pressure for many years. It supplements my phjarmaceutical drugs and i feel much better about my pill-taking regimen knowing that not all that I put in my body is a pharmaceutical. iHerb.com was the only place i could find this product on the West Coast when i relocated. And they send it to me always in a timely manner as promised. i am very pleased with their service and profesisonalism and consistency in service. Thank you.

Works!

Posted by 4789896435278196326 on Nov 19, 2013

I am taking this product two weeks ago, along with Pycnogenol and Coenzyme Q 10, to control BP, and I am very pleased with the results, dropped from 140/90 to 120/80 and even 111/77 on a day of the heat, this without taking the pharmaceutical drug pressure for several days!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »