Circu-Pressure

Posted by Reviewer2620534 on Apr 16, 2014

Excellent product. Will keep ordering.

Works!

Posted by 4789896435278196326 on Nov 19, 2013

I am taking this product two weeks ago, along with Pycnogenol and Coenzyme Q 10, to control BP, and I am very pleased with the results, dropped from 140/90 to 120/80 and even 111/77 on a day of the heat, this without taking the pharmaceutical drug pressure for several days!!!!

Taking not long enough

Posted by dearcatty on Oct 26, 2013

I like this Brand very much, I bougt a lot of products of country life , It nver make me down (despair),so,even I take this not long enough, but 4 stars I give it.

WORKS VERY WELL SO FAR

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Jan 05, 2013

Preliminary results: After about a week of use I checked my blood pressure at a nearby pharmacy. Took 6 readings at 5 minute intervals. Low reading was 127/74 which is 30% lower than before using the product. So I would say I am seeing a very good improvement. UPDATE after several months I can say that this product is working very well and has done a great deal to lower my blood pressure. When I was younger I did a lot of intensive running on a local beach almost daily. Then, at age 45 my BP was 120/70 always. Now at age 77 my BP is in the above normal zone, my doctor has not suggested pharmaceutical BP meds, mainly because of the horrible side effects. And I find that during activity in the day my BP can test as high as 159/90 Which is clearly too high. BUT I found in testing after I was completely relaxed that it was as above, 127/74 which is a BIG IMPROVEMENT. I credit that to the use of this product and would recommend it highly.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2542933 on Apr 06, 2012

I noticed immediate results with my blood pressure and circulation. Then i started noticing weight loss in the second week. I highly recommend this product to anyone. I am in my 40s and let an extra 30-40 pounds catch up to me. I have been dieting, excercise everyday, and taking chlorella as well as multivitamin for a couple of months- and not seeing weight loss and the results i was needing. I will continue to take this product for as long as my blood pressure says i need to.

high bp

Posted by Reviewer2646028 on Jun 24, 2011

works well

Keep on looking

Posted by Reviewer3016258 on Apr 22, 2011

Did not make any difference in BP numbers, even with 4 additional hawthorne supplement tablets. Will look for coleus with no added ingredients. I just can't afford these trials and errors!

VERY HELPFUL.

Posted by Reviewer1785561 on Mar 17, 2011

Needed to find something to help my husband with his High Blood Pressure as his Metoprolol didn't seem to be helping much. Has lowered his blood pressure from 165/80 to 142/70 along with losing weight and walking. He also takes Carlson Labs Super 2 Daily Vitamins and Minerals. Only criticism is that these are large and he finds them difficult to swallow so we cut them in thirds. Ruthanne

Lowers blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer3354796 on Jan 23, 2011

Does what it's intended to do.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3086875 on Jan 18, 2011

117/74 at 65, from 140/90. It takes about 2 to 3 months. It is not just the pressure, improves overall cardiovascular performance. Very good herbal components. Perhaps the best I could find in one blend. Can be used with Serrapeptase.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »