Country Life, Gluten Free, Circu-Pressure, 60 Tablets

It seems to Help

Posted by Reviewer1790824 From California on Jan 06, 2008

I have been taking "country Life, BioChem, Circ-Pressure" for about 10 days now. My blood pressure has actually maintained at about 122/74 which for me, is really good. I was taking Lisinopril for several years. In addition, to helping lower my blood pressure, I have noticed my allergies have improved, plus my circulation has improved as well. My hands used to get numb while I was sleeping, due to poor circulation. I haven't had that problem since I began taking the pills. I recommend this product, for the many differnet uses.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2904284 From Ohio on Oct 30, 2009

I was taking prescription blood pressure medicine prior to trying Circu-Pressure. Prior to being on my prescription, my blood pressure was averaging 135/95. I tried several prescriptions and was able to get it down to an average of 130/85. I decided to try this and my blood pressure now averages 118/78. WOW! It truly works.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3086875 From Canada on Jan 18, 2011

117/74 at 65, from 140/90. It takes about 2 to 3 months. It is not just the pressure, improves overall cardiovascular performance. Very good herbal components. Perhaps the best I could find in one blend. Can be used with Serrapeptase.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2154769 From Australia on Nov 29, 2010

I have been having high blood pressure and no doubt it is my age but also my lifestyle.. I work in the human services in ahigh pressure job with not much support. So I need all the help I can get to keep my blood pressure normal. I have been ordering now for over a year and I cannot speak enough of how good this produch is. Chris

Rosie

Posted by Reviewer2939103 From Virginia on Apr 08, 2007

This product is great I can't get my blood pressure down and now it's down and I feel great the pills from the Doctor medication don't help my pressure and my heart was some fast I can't not count, the 60mg. of drugs did't help.I feel great and lost weight to, Keep up the great work in you herbal products.