Good

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Mar 13, 2010

Easy to swallow. I like because they are corn free (I have allergies)

Soy Free

Posted by Reviewer2966336 on Oct 16, 2010

Thanks for having a soy-free version. My doctor has me on this and it helps me feel balanced.

Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer1201151 on Jun 07, 2008

Country Life CoQ10 is great. I especially like that it uses Veggie Caps and has no pepper additive.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer2057855 on Apr 20, 2009

This product really increase my energy level, and I have felt better since taking it.

Allergen-free

Posted by vitality on Nov 03, 2009

Chose this one as it's free of allergens.

Country Life, Gluten Free, CoQ10, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Sep 06, 2011

Great product.

Well Tolerated

Posted by Reviewer3343172 on Nov 19, 2015

Our nutritionist suggested Coq10 for my husband's dementia. It has not helped that yet, but is well tolerated.

Good CoQ10 but fillers!

Posted by MarieMR on Aug 04, 2016

It is a shame that these have fillers because they do not have so many of the other bad fillers that other brands have like corn, soy ect which tells me they would be less likely to have GMO;s in them however these do have magnesium stearate, calcium silicate which I do not like in my products. BUT they did not upset my stomach or give me nausea and they do provide me with energy which is what you want to fell from CoQ10. So would I buy these again, well yes if the price stays low and I cannot afford the more expensive brand. I am very happy with the wonderful product selection and customer service that iHerb provides and the DHL service that they have available is just fantastic !!!Thank you.