Better packaging!

Posted by Reviewer3128709 on Feb 28, 2012

I'm happy that they have changed the bottle from brown glass to recyclable plastic. This type of Vit B Complex seems to be more easily absorbed by my body. It also is not as strong smelling as conventional Vit B Complex products seem to be.

less tired

Posted by Reviewer3086988 on Jun 06, 2010

since i use also this i feel less tired.

B's

Posted by Reviewer1199707 on Feb 07, 2010

I have purchased 2 bottles of these so far. I take one per day and I am not sure, but I feel as if they are helping. They do not seem to cause any negative reactions which can happen with some B's. I chose these because I read in a book that this particular brand and type is good.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2241608 on Nov 01, 2008

This is the first B-complex product I've purchased that is very easy to swallow and completely palatable. There is NO odor and NO unpleasant taste. I will definitely continue to buy this product in the future.

Great B-Complex caps.

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on May 15, 2009

Love these, great product, great price, fast shipping to Oz as usual. Thank you iHerb. No smell or taste, easy on an empty stomach. Great for those who suffer nausea when taking B`s. Well absorbed. My physical & mental energy is much improved.

B for life

Posted by Reviewer3274773 on Jul 04, 2009

my doc prescribed a high folic acid and all the bs, but try to find that all in one place. I found it here, less expensive and veggie caps, too.

Bar none the best B complex

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 15, 2009

I went in a coma in January. This is the thing that brought me back to life! Doctors told me to stop taking B6 because of lab results. For a year my health deteriorated. I bought this. I will never be without. I like the low dosage, so I take 4 to 6 per day. It's the only thing that heals my severely cracked lips, but it takes a lot. If you're gluten intolerant and don't eat wheat/grains you're probably in need of a good B comp. This is it!

Worth considering

Posted by 5086054197961578651 on Dec 12, 2015

Helps with daily stress. I use every couple days.

Very good product!

Posted by cinnamon on Feb 01, 2014

I'm sensitive with B-vitamines (got headaches) but I can use this complex without problems! I'm very happy! Thank you for this good product and the excellent quality!

Coenzyme B is a great stress reducer!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1677159 on Apr 01, 2010

Coenzyme B is a great way to get your stress under control! When your hair starts falling out you want to use this product.