Activated B is the Only Way to Go

Posted by Reviewer1654462 on Sep 11, 2012

Country Life is the only brand of Coenzyme B Complex I have ever taken, because it's always been effective and I've never found a reason to try another brand. I don't eat very often so try to get supplements that will work without food, and this one does indeed work. You notice the change in your energy levels as well as the increased effectiveness of amino acids which need to be taken between meals and are really only effective when consumed with an activated B-6 capsule (which I also use, from Country Life) or B-Complex (for the greatest benefit, as the B vitamins all work together and are more effective when taken together). I recommend this product highly.

less tired

Posted by Reviewer3086988 on Jun 06, 2010

since i use also this i feel less tired.

B's

Posted by Reviewer1199707 on Feb 07, 2010

I have purchased 2 bottles of these so far. I take one per day and I am not sure, but I feel as if they are helping. They do not seem to cause any negative reactions which can happen with some B's. I chose these because I read in a book that this particular brand and type is good.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2241608 on Nov 01, 2008

This is the first B-complex product I've purchased that is very easy to swallow and completely palatable. There is NO odor and NO unpleasant taste. I will definitely continue to buy this product in the future.

B for life

Posted by Reviewer3274773 on Jul 04, 2009

my doc prescribed a high folic acid and all the bs, but try to find that all in one place. I found it here, less expensive and veggie caps, too.

Great B-Complex caps.

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on May 15, 2009

Love these, great product, great price, fast shipping to Oz as usual. Thank you iHerb. No smell or taste, easy on an empty stomach. Great for those who suffer nausea when taking B`s. Well absorbed. My physical & mental energy is much improved.

Bar none the best B complex

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 15, 2009

I went in a coma in January. This is the thing that brought me back to life! Doctors told me to stop taking B6 because of lab results. For a year my health deteriorated. I bought this. I will never be without. I like the low dosage, so I take 4 to 6 per day. It's the only thing that heals my severely cracked lips, but it takes a lot. If you're gluten intolerant and don't eat wheat/grains you're probably in need of a good B comp. This is it!

Best B-complex

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on May 19, 2009

I like this formula because it doesn't upset my stomach like most other B-formulas and it is easier for the body to use the coenzyme forms.

Coenzyme B is a great stress reducer!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1677159 on Apr 01, 2010

Coenzyme B is a great way to get your stress under control! When your hair starts falling out you want to use this product.

COuntry Life, Coenzyme B-Complex Caps, 120 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2127531 on May 06, 2010

Have been using this for about a year - Love it. Worth it to by larger size bottle