Harsh

Posted by 5143399674370333548 on Jul 06, 2013

I cannot be sure, but it seems like this is harsh enough to sometimes cause me discomfort. If some supplements can upset your stomach, you may want to avoid this capsule (with powder inside) and go for a tablet. NOW Foods has a good one that I am going back too, after I finish this bottle.

Good for vegetarians and vegans

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013

I've been a vegetarian for years and after cutting down the use of dairy and eggs I bought this. I would recommend the product to other vegetarians and vegans too. Will most likely buy this again.

Good product

Posted by 5046775626718506481 on Dec 19, 2012

Too early to tell. Seems to be a good product.

A must have!

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 11, 2012

There is a great amount of folic acid. And this is a MUST for every woman. Vitamins B are also important for our health. I feel good and active after taking them.

Activated B is the Only Way to Go

Posted by Reviewer1654462 on Sep 11, 2012

Country Life is the only brand of Coenzyme B Complex I have ever taken, because it's always been effective and I've never found a reason to try another brand. I don't eat very often so try to get supplements that will work without food, and this one does indeed work. You notice the change in your energy levels as well as the increased effectiveness of amino acids which need to be taken between meals and are really only effective when consumed with an activated B-6 capsule (which I also use, from Country Life) or B-Complex (for the greatest benefit, as the B vitamins all work together and are more effective when taken together). I recommend this product highly.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1018523 on Aug 26, 2012

Does not irritate the stomach.

Folks allergic to PABA beware

Posted by 5415282385902088939 on Jul 04, 2012

PABA has been removed from many products on the market due to PABA allergy concerns. I'm allergic to PABA and purchased this product - upon recommendation - at a health food store. I cannot say this product made me feel bad, and I didn't consume 400+mg per day of PABA, which is considered to be harmful for any human (each of these caps contain 50mg of PABA). However, I am somewhat upset that Country Life would add PABA in this product and disappointed they would not include a disclaimer.

カプセル入りのB群サプリ

Posted by Reviewer2378213 on Jul 02, 2012

手ごろに飲めるビタミンB群タブレット。大きさは日本のカプセルとあまり変わらないので飲みやすいです。

B's in your belly

Posted by Reviewer2660636 on Jun 12, 2012

B vitamins that i've taken in the past have upset my stomach. These don't. : )

Better packaging!

Posted by Reviewer3128709 on Feb 28, 2012

I'm happy that they have changed the bottle from brown glass to recyclable plastic. This type of Vit B Complex seems to be more easily absorbed by my body. It also is not as strong smelling as conventional Vit B Complex products seem to be.