Found the 240 again!

Posted by 5746818167986989758 on Apr 22, 2014

I had been told by a former supplier that these were no longer available in the 240. Surprise, iherb had them. Awesome. so grateful.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Apr 18, 2014

I take this product along with country life's L-lysine (capsules, not tablets) every morning for the past year and I have not been sick or had a cold sore in that time(have taken lysine for the past several years and had only one small cold sore in that time). I have had the worst year of my life stress-wise, and I believe taking this with lysine have helped me to not get sick. Whenever I do feel like I'm run down, I take another dose in the evening and I manage to steer clear of any colds that are ravaging the office. I will take this and lysine for as long as they are being manufactured, they are a staple as much as water is in my life.

Support your resistance

Posted by Reviewer2820822 on Apr 10, 2014

For a better resistance.

Life Changing - best on market

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013

I'm a poor methylator - and am on a protocol for methylation. I didn't know about the spectrum of co-enzymated, bioavailable B-vitamins. And wow, taking them makes a difference! Finally, Methyl-folate, P5P, Co-enzymated B2. I wonder why Country Life combines traditional, non-coenzymated forms in combination with co-enzymated. I've bought bottle for my whole family!

love the product

Posted by Reviewer1898311 on Jul 05, 2013

like the dosage.

I like this brand

Posted by Rocklin on May 31, 2013

My husband has always had lots of energy. So i recently decided to follow his lead, especially since it's one of the major supplements to take for hormonal support. This is something he won't do without and now neither will I. These vitamins are water soluble, so I take it twice a day. I have a lot more energy, but it could be the combination of things I'm doing. (Hormone support)

Very good

Posted by Viktorija on Dec 29, 2012

I feel the difference. Time after time I have a backache. Since I began to use this supplement, I feel the backache more rarely and the pain is weaker.

best option b-vitamin for iherb

Posted by Sholik on Dec 17, 2012

stopped at this company and this volume. optimal price and composition. I take the time. Jarrow at first take, but when tried in Country, doubts have disappeared. Once these vitamins B.

Country Life, Gluten Free, Coenzyme B-Complex Caps, 240 Veggie Caps