Country Life, Gluten Free, Coenzyme B-Complex Caps, 240 Veggie Caps

makes me feel better

Posted by Reviewer1396338 From California on Aug 19, 2010

I've been taking these everyday for almost two years. They make me feel better, and I'm sure they are helping me to get well.

Country Life, Coenzyme B-Complex Caps

Posted by Reviewer2167095 From Australia on Feb 15, 2011

These B caps are excellent, I will never take a non coenzyme form ever again. This is the first time a B complex has ever had a positive impact on my health. I chose this brand over the others as it is only missing metafolin (which I take separately). All other brands I have looked at are missing at least 2 coenzyme B vitamins from their complex.

Easily assimilated

Posted by KentuckyWildcat From Kentucky on Apr 17, 2012

This coenzymated B-complex seems to be easily absorbed and assimilated by my body. The coenzyme forms are ones the body can use without first having to be processed by the liver.

Life Changing - best on market

Posted by kanaca From Minnesota on Sep 03, 2013

I'm a poor methylator - and am on a protocol for methylation. I didn't know about the spectrum of co-enzymated, bioavailable B-vitamins. And wow, taking them makes a difference! Finally, Methyl-folate, P5P, Co-enzymated B2. I wonder why Country Life combines traditional, non-coenzymated forms in combination with co-enzymated. I've bought bottle for my whole family!

so far the second best B complex.

Posted by Reviewer2314959 From Arizona on Nov 02, 2009

the very best is of course Max Stress Nano B-Plex by Premier Lab. but it is expensive as a long term supplement for maintenance. so i settled with this one and occasionally boost further with Nano B-Plex. i think this is a great product that actually delivers B vitamins without stressing body much. i still get little yellow pees but i do feel my body is absorbing a lot part of it.