These Vitamins are great!

Posted by Reviewer1356188 on Feb 16, 2012

I've ordered these vitamins three times now, and they are a great product! I usually take one a day as prescribed on the bottle, but I have been guilty of missing an occasional day or two (okay... maybe a week or two at once :/). When I do not take the vitamins with my first mean, I notice a difference in my overall energy for the day, which must mean the vitamins are doing their job. I will say that the pill is fairly large with an unpleasant taste, but, once it's down, it will definitely do the job!

Perfect balance of vitamins for moi

Posted by nicolaluna on Aug 08, 2013

I have never found a better blend of vitamins that just comes in ONE pill, not four. This one-a-day has everything a 30-something vegetarian lady needs. Read the back- it's not missing anything. I especially like the iron% it has: not too much, not too little.

Excellent support body

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

This multicomplex for women with an impressive build up a useful vitamins, minerals, probiotics (bifidobacteria, lactobacilli), enzymes, co-enzymes, organic mix of vegetables, herbs, berries, nuts and cereals. Gluten free. All in an easily digestible form. You will take one capsule a day. The complex is designed for 2 months. I take in the morning during breakfast. Capsules are gray-green, smooth, medium size, have an odor, but easy to swallow. This is the only multivitamin, which I feel the desired effect - the energy the whole day, high efficiency, good growth of nails and hair, regular chair, pobochek not. While this favorite vitamins. I can safely recommend!

I'm happy due to iherb. com

Posted by Reviewer3036037 on Aug 18, 2011

From 10 years ago, I purchased Country Life product in korea department store. However the price was very expensive,whenever buying I felt a charge of price.iherb.com price is about a quarter price than hear's price.So I flew away price stress. Now I'm happy due to iherb.com.

Country Life, Core Daily-1 Multivitamins, Women, 60 Tablets

Posted by 5358239433064628292 on Nov 07, 2015

It really works! Amazing product which I ever had! Before I didn't believed that vitamins can help something. Now I know this product gives me more energy, I feel better than I was. I see my hair grow faster and I think it's from those vitamins helps also. So I deeply recommend this product.

Excellent multivitamin!

Posted by 5200368611552206269 on Feb 19, 2014

Excellent multivitamin! This is one of my regular supplements, and I like to take this multivitamin together with a Hawthorne capsule daily. I think Hawthorne combines well with the ginger extract.

nice

Posted by Melvin on Dec 20, 2014

My wife has been using this for quite some time, in fact this was a repeated order

Posted by 5311881270136626993 on Jan 25, 2015

good

Fantastic product

Posted by 5469364443611105845 on May 09, 2015

Ordered many times and will be ordering again.

good

Posted by 5744809394868918689 on Dec 09, 2015

It seems to work good, I feel myself better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »