Country Life, Gluten Free, Core Daily-1 Multivitamins, Women, 60 Tablets

These Vitamins are great!

Posted by Reviewer1356188 on Feb 16, 2012

I've ordered these vitamins three times now, and they are a great product! I usually take one a day as prescribed on the bottle, but I have been guilty of missing an occasional day or two (okay... maybe a week or two at once :/). When I do not take the vitamins with my first mean, I notice a difference in my overall energy for the day, which must mean the vitamins are doing their job. I will say that the pill is fairly large with an unpleasant taste, but, once it's down, it will definitely do the job!

Excellent support body

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

This multicomplex for women with an impressive build up a useful vitamins, minerals, probiotics (bifidobacteria, lactobacilli), enzymes, co-enzymes, organic mix of vegetables, herbs, berries, nuts and cereals. Gluten free. All in an easily digestible form. You will take one capsule a day. The complex is designed for 2 months. I take in the morning during breakfast. Capsules are gray-green, smooth, medium size, have an odor, but easy to swallow. This is the only multivitamin, which I feel the desired effect - the energy the whole day, high efficiency, good growth of nails and hair, regular chair, pobochek not. While this favorite vitamins. I can safely recommend!

I'm happy due to iherb. com

Posted by Reviewer3036037 on Aug 18, 2011

From 10 years ago, I purchased Country Life product in korea department store. However the price was very expensive,whenever buying I felt a charge of price.iherb.com price is about a quarter price than hear's price.So I flew away price stress. Now I'm happy due to iherb.com.

Posted by Reviewer1244051 on Oct 23, 2011

Great so far

Posted by Reviewer3219335 on Apr 02, 2012

I ordered these because I like vitamins packed with a lot of each mineral and vitamin and such and these definitely are loaded. They are a little stinky, but it's not the end of the world. I like them.