EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Country Life, Gluten Free, Core Daily-1 Multivitamins, Women, 60 Tablets

$14.03
$21.99
Savings of: $7.96 (36% off)
4.5 out of 5 based on 96 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 1-5 of 27 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Excellent support body

7 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

This multicomplex for women with an impressive build up a useful vitamins, minerals, probiotics (bifidobacteria, lactobacilli), enzymes, co-enzymes, organic mix of vegetables, herbs, berries, nuts and cereals. Gluten free. All in an easily digestible form. You will take one capsule a day. The complex is designed for 2 months. I take in the morning during breakfast. Capsules are gray-green, smooth, medium size, have an odor, but easy to swallow. This is the only multivitamin, which I feel the desired effect - the energy the whole day, high efficiency, good growth of nails and hair, regular chair, pobochek not. While this favorite vitamins. I can safely recommend!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

These Vitamins are great!

5 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1356188 on Feb 16, 2012

I've ordered these vitamins three times now, and they are a great product! I usually take one a day as prescribed on the bottle, but I have been guilty of missing an occasional day or two (okay... maybe a week or two at once :/). When I do not take the vitamins with my first mean, I notice a difference in my overall energy for the day, which must mean the vitamins are doing their job. I will say that the pill is fairly large with an unpleasant taste, but, once it's down, it will definitely do the job!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

I'm happy due to iherb. com

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3036037 on Aug 18, 2011

From 10 years ago, I purchased Country Life product in korea department store. However the price was very expensive,whenever buying I felt a charge of price.iherb.com price is about a quarter price than hear's price.So I flew away price stress. Now I'm happy due to iherb.com.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Perfect balance of vitamins for moi

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by nicolaluna on Aug 08, 2013

I have never found a better blend of vitamins that just comes in ONE pill, not four. This one-a-day has everything a 30-something vegetarian lady needs. Read the back- it's not missing anything. I especially like the iron% it has: not too much, not too little.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Витамины

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5266662741515232819 on Oct 24, 2013

Про особый эффект рано говорить, пъю около 2,5 недель всего, пока что визуально заметно, что улучшились ногти, они у меня сами по себе очень мягкие и никогда не отрастают длинные, а сейчас растут и не ломаются В принципе самочувствие хорошее, энергии довольно много, стала лучше спать, но помимо витаминов принимаю еще много средств, поэтому не могу сказать точно от чего эффект.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 27 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »