High quality low-dose DHEA

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 20, 2013

I now fare better on 10mg DHEA, I take as many as I need per day. I have adrenal failure and this is literally a life saver. Burns fat, builds muscle, unlike hydrocortisone (which catabolized my muscle in merely a month and left me with too many side effects)!

Great for adrenal weakness

Posted by Reviewer2650384 on Aug 06, 2010

I have adrenal fatigue. Just 10 mg. three times a week gives me so much more energy. I read to take DHEA for three weeks on and one week off. So I take it three times a week for three weeks then take a week off. I am a little fearful of the potential side effects. This low dosage is plenty.

Adrenals

Posted by Reviewer1113743 on Mar 01, 2011

This has helped my Adrenal Glands recover from fatigue due to Chronic Lyme Disease. It's a very safe dose.

Country Life, BioChem, DHEA, 10 mg, 50 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Nov 23, 2009

DHEA supercharges your mitochondria, giving your body a meaningful but manageable boost in energy. And because DHEA works as part of normal metabolic pathways, it does not cause energy surges and feelings of excessive nervousness you would get from artificial energizers. Two of the most exciting new areas of research into DHEA’s effects on the brain focus on both bolstering brain function and protecting the brain. Reviewer purchased this product locally.

Works for Me

Posted by Reviewer1537793 on Dec 13, 2007

This product has allowed me to only take my hormones when there is additional stress in my life.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3342895 on May 29, 2008

Just what an aging body needs.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND DHEA

Posted by Reviewer2377594 on Mar 19, 2009

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DHEA - IT WORKED FOR ME.

Country Life, BioChem, DHEA, 10 mg, 50 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1025706 on Aug 01, 2009

Working out well, so far, so good.

Sometimes you need just a little bit

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Feb 02, 2010

This 10-mg size is great for people who just need a little nudge and 50, 25, or even 15 mg are just too much.

Long time user

Posted by Reviewer1018984 on May 14, 2009

I have been using this item for many years and have found it to be consistently effective and very economical.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »