DHEA

Posted by Reviewer1957911 on Nov 15, 2007

I returned to buying this in conjunction with GABA. I find both work well together in terms of extra energy and mood. Cannot recall why I had stopped so I bought some Phosphatdyl Sereine too!

Pregnant at 42

Posted by Reviewer1812634 on Jan 31, 2010

After trying to conceive for almost 1 1/2 years, I truly believe that taking this product everyday for three months is what finally worked for me. I took 25 mg for two months and then stepped it up to 50 mg. The 50 mg did the trick. There have been amazing studies of DHEA and fertility for older women. This is a great product at a great price.

Excellent DHEA for adrenal failure

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 20, 2010

I use this for adrenal failure wouldn't be without it. MRM brand has currently a problem with a strong garlic odor & taste & I'm very sensitive to garlic so I'm switching to this brand of DHEA. Same excellent results as all the other brands I've tried !

DHEA

Posted by Reviewer1769943 on Jan 13, 2010

My DHEA levels are normal now and I feel better, more energy and stamina.

Works.

Posted by Reviewer2714372 on Dec 13, 2007

Seem to have more energy.

Not as effective as other brands

Posted by Reviewer2185013 on Feb 11, 2009

I have used several brands that Iherb carries of DHEA and this one is no where near as strong or effective. Even at 100 mg a day I barely noticed the effects. But Iherb carries a good selection of DHEA that does work well.

Works well, good price

Posted by Reviewer1063306 on Jan 31, 2009

My only regret here is that my body seems to be all caught up, and I don't need such a large dose. If I'd ordered it a couple weeks later I probably would have gone with 10 mg. For now I'm taking it twice a week instead of daily.

BUNNY

Posted by Reviewer2051833 on May 01, 2008

DHEA IN VEGETARIAN CAPS, THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2314011 on Dec 13, 2010

the whole experience with iherb from ordering to recieving is excellent tw sth australia

Posted by Reviewer2037502 on Jun 15, 2011

It is my first time I buy from you. It was a good experienc. Now on I will buy all my supplement from you. Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »