• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottles per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

great but not to everybody

Posted by Reviewer2339811 on Mar 22, 2012

DHEA is very good and this product has a good combination in the ingredients. If you are first starting to taking DHEA a very wise doctor told me to increase the doses slower. The ideal is start with 5 mg, increasing to 10..15 little by little. The best way to take it is with empty stomach fist thing in the morning at lead 30 minutes before breakfast. This formulate is dangerous to take together with 5-HTP, as it has B6 in the composition. If You are taking 5-Htp it's better to give at 8 hours between one and another. My doctor also recommended to give done week break any supplement every 3 weeks, so your liver can healthier and your body don't get so used to. My mom start with a dose of already 25 mg and had horrible side effects. I am taking DHEA for over a year and having good results. The DHEA can cause acne, hair loss , irritability and some other side effects. I like to start any supplement for 3 times per week and start to feel how it reacts in my body. Everyone is different and have different reaction in the body. I can just suggest you to research online for side effects of any supplement that you will put in your body before you take and watch if you have any, many times the doctors don't tell you the side effects and starts with high dosage.

dhea

Posted by Reviewer1629345 on May 24, 2010

Puts more energy in my life, positive mental energy. DHEA didn't work for me, so I tried the complex for women, and within 3 days - I could tell the difference. I have been using this prodduct for over 6 years.

Wonderful addition to HRT

Posted by Reviewer1568651 on Aug 13, 2010

I went through menopause at 26 due to brain surgery. The doc put me on premarin and provera which I was on for 12 years. I finally found a doctor to put me on natural alternatives for HRT and I added this DHEA complex and love what it does for me. I love iherb.com because their prices are great. Try the product...great for hot flashes, etc

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer3003490 on Dec 25, 2007

I have been using DHEA for years since I stopped taking HRT I have not had any symptoms.

Good response

Posted by Reviewer1138775 on Dec 10, 2008

Good response when taken before bed along with 50mg 5-HTP and 100mg GABA

Improved my sleep quality

Posted by jgreat on Aug 16, 2012

This helped me with stress and sleep.

DHEA

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Jan 12, 2011

Got this for my mother-in-law who's trying to ease off HRT. So far this DHEA complex and maca powder have made the transition smooth and painless.

IMPORTANT!

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Aug 03, 2009

When our bodies quit making enough necessary hormones it is important to provide them AND natural is always best! Great brand using the veggie caps that I prefer over tablets.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2675327 on Jan 10, 2010

I love this stuff it seems to balance my hormones.

No tummy upsets from Country Life DHEA capsules

Posted by Reviewer1347134 on Feb 17, 2010

I have allergies, hiatus hernia, eosophageal stricture and related difficulties. Tablets and capsules are difficult for me. In the two months I've been taking these no tummy irritation or other problems have developed. Neither the contents of the capsule nor the capsule itself are causing any stomach or throat irritation. This is a vast improvement over other capsule products I have tried. I also think my energy levels have improved overall, more steady than before.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »