Country Life, Gluten Free, Daily-Dophilus, AM/PM Complete Probiotic System, 112 Veggie Caps

Best ever, better than Probiotic pearls

Posted by Reviewer2034218 From Florida on Dec 28, 2007

I have used the Pearls and even Natures Biotic which is a good product but this by far has led me from Crohn's Disease to the path of recovery. Doctors and the medication they gave me made me worse not better. As far as the other person who rated this product BEWARE! Fruits and berry extracts are just as they are extracts they are not the sugar from the product. A good candida clease has Grapefruit extract in it from a well known product Renew Life. This is not a mistake the extract is where the most beneficial antioxidants are taken from, the seeds. Research before you listen to doctors or anyone else. The alternative medicine (herbalists) and alternative health professionals have done there research and would not make a product that would counter act the good effects of this product. Countrylife has been selling Pharmaceutical Grade products for a long time now. This is the highest grade available. Don't take everyones word for it. Try it yourself. This in conjuction with the proper diet can dramatically help. Your diet plays an important role in your wellness. Common sense and research goes along way. Good Health to you all.

Frank and Patricia

Posted by Reviewer3146682 From Louisiana on May 28, 2008

Just wanted to let you know my husband and I have been taking the Country Life-Daily Dophilus Am/PM Probiotic System Veggie Caps for the last month. we are very impressed with this product both my husband and myself feel so much better our energy level has increased and in general our digestive tract has greatly improved I am reordering today since we both do not wish to run out of this product. Respectfully yours, Patricia and Frank

WORKS BEST

Posted by Reviewer2097200 From Hawaii on Jul 21, 2009

My health food store always runs out of this and when they do I get whatever is on the shelf. Because of that, I have had to opportunity to try many probiotics. NONE have compared to how this product makes me feel. THANK GOD for this product and to IHERB for making it available at an affordable price!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2125088 From Alaska on Jun 24, 2010

Lost track of how many different probiotics I've tried over the years. These help my digestion better than the pearls, as well as specialty blends from nutritionists and high end altertnative practitioners.

it works!!

Posted by Reviewer2668219 From Canada on Aug 24, 2009

I was proned to constipation. this product was great.I am now regular and I ALSO drank at least 1 glass of water with it