• ** This product is kept refrigerated to preserve its freshness.

• Customer Ratings

Gave me constipation...

Posted by 5629916182120635940 on Jan 11, 2016

I was regular with my BM until I started taking this for overall gut health and it severely constipates me... 3 stars for the good bacterial strains and price. Might work for other people but looks like it's not for me...

paul

Posted by 4943418732456796341 on Jun 03, 2014

love it

good

Posted by Reviewer2901838 on Jul 16, 2013

good

Wasn't me

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Nov 26, 2012

My colleague bought it. I do see an improvement in mood and general wellbeing. She might not have noticed it yet.

probiotec

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Jan 30, 2012

I've been giving this to my husband who complains about constipation. So far it hasn't done much but I'm sure it's helpful in all ways.

Best pro-biotics

Posted by Reviewer1710771 on Jul 19, 2011

My wife and I have tried at least 6 different products in the last 5 years. Country Life Daily-Dophilus is a winner. Some products are very disruptive and upsetting to the intestinal track. That has not been our experience with Daily-Dophilus which is now the only stand-alone pro-biotic we use.

not very good

Posted by Reviewer1313134 on Jun 10, 2011

These are not a good as I expected. I was taking some from the store that were better than this.

immediate effect

Posted by Reviewer2584296 on May 07, 2011

This is the most effective pro-biotic I've ever trialled. The most interesting side of it is that positive effects are visible after the first pill. I got pretty much immediate improvements in my eczema, acne, digestion and night wind. I'll keep using it. Hope it will help others too. Update. It got worse actually in about 3 weeks with eczema and acne creeping back plus even some bad vomiting. It lasted for about 2-3 weeks, I kept using Daily-Dophilus, but just 1 pill at a time. Now I'm better again back on 2 tablets.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3318527 on Feb 22, 2011

I love the AM/PM formulas. This product has definitely helped me with night time bloating/gas issues.

still early to tell but so far good probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1291537 on Nov 23, 2010

I was suffering from extreme gas and bloating along with terrible nausea. This probiotic has significantly helped with these issues. iherb.com sent my order in a few days. No complaints here!