RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,276.63

₽2,128.17

Экономия: ₽851.53 (скидка 40%)

Оценки Покупателей

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

White counts returned to normal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2626199 Oct 10, 2008

The oral chemotherapy drugs I am taking for multiple myeloma tend to lower my white blood counts and compromise my immune system. Often, I've had to wait until my counts returned to normal before I could continue with the drugs. Since taking Daily-Immune on a regular basis, my white counts have remained above normal, and I have not had to interupt my drug therapy.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This is a good immune booster

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1450698 May 26, 2009

I take it when there are illnesses floating around, it's got the right stuff.

Very good for immunity

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1446217 Aug 08, 2011

Took this through a bad weather patch (monsoons in India) - and never got a single instance of cold - even when folks around me were down with flu !

Works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1221476 Sep 18, 2007

I wanted to have this on hand for those times when I was feeling run-down and vulnerable to getting sick. I have been taking this product on and off for 2+ years, and have been sick only once with a cold/sore throat that was short-lived. Somehow, I think the combination of vitamin C and mushroom sources in this product fuse well together to really keep the immune system strong. There is also a bit of holy basil in this product which is great too!

good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2821518 Dec 28, 2007

I always get a cold or three a year, over the last year, since taking this product, no colds, flus, etc. For my metabolism/system this stuff works great.

review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2877120 Feb 26, 2008

Excellent for immune boosting especially during winter months

Позиции 1-6 из 6