Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Country Life, Gluten Free, GenaSlim, 30 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

country life genaslim slimaluma

Posted by Reviewer1865522 on Jun 22, 2009

I saw this product suggested in a magazine which reported that it had been used in India for centuries with no ill effects. It is an appetite suppresant and it does work. The length of time of effectiveness is approx 6 hours and the bottle reccomends using it twice a day. I had no ill effects when I took it, and it does reduce hunger. I am always cautious when using unregulated preparations because - truly - they are a type of drug. Consequently I only used it once a day. It will help but the old exercise and nutritious food rule applies.

GenaSlim

Posted by Reviewer3274045 on Jul 16, 2010

Read about this product for its possible benefit to help cellulite. Bought it, used it for 30 days. No change in cellulite(too soon) but it certainly decreases appetite without any side effects. Will definitly continue to use this product

This product works!!

Posted by Reviewer3159731 on Mar 26, 2011

I bought this product in the hope of losing a few kilos before my friends wedding which I'm bridesmaid in 2 months. Plus, I have been struggling to shift the weight since I regularly go the gym and perhaps eat more to compensate for the amount of exercise I do. I have been using this product for 1 week and have definately noticed my appetite has decreased considerably and I am only eating 3 meals per day without snacking in between. I'm making sure my portions are smaller and controlled and I actually don't feel hungry or feel the need to come home and want to snack before dinner. I think this product really works and feel I have lost a little weight in the week I have used it. Also combined with exercise and a balanced diet. I only wish they had larger packet size than 30 caps. It definately works and would buy again.

genaslim

Posted by Reviewer2706959 on Mar 28, 2011

iHerb delivered in record time and their promptness impressed me. So far the pills have made me feel more energetic; workouts are easier than before and I don't have that sluggish feeling when I wake up in the morning. I've lost three pounds in the two weeks I've been taking them! I'd definitely order again.

GenaSlim

Posted by Reviewer1565694 on Sep 22, 2010

I decided to give this a try and see if I could tell a difference. It really helped curbed my appetite. I'm a believer and reordering more.