It really works!!

Posted by Reviewer1489530 on Dec 06, 2010

I don't feel deprived at all...I know I can shed some unwanted weight without struggling this time. Thank you!

Relief from Binge eating

Posted by Reviewer1142273 on Apr 19, 2010

GenaSlim has kept the cravings and binge eating out of my life. This product has been an answer to prayer...no side effects. I've been dealing with this issue for decades and now my mind isn't on food and I'm satisfied with normal portions.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2454446 on May 08, 2010

Read about it in a magazine and tried it, it really works!Been using this product for about a year and love it!

Amazing results

Posted by Reviewer1354339 on May 15, 2010

I decided to try this product after reading the reviews, and I'm amazed with the results. This really does work!

Cuts appetite without stimulating like other diet pills

Posted by flasht75 on Nov 12, 2008

This is a great product! I love it. You can take it on an empty stomach and it will allow you to eat less; also, since it contains green tea I think it does help to calm and satiate. Green tea is an antioxidant as well. I think all one really needs is a green food algae supplement along with this to maintain weight.

Excellant!!!

Posted by Reviewer2437509 on Nov 17, 2008

This stuff is great! I don't feel hungry. I have energy and most of all I don't get the jitters. Everything I have tried was just too much for me. I am only 4" 10" and had to lose about 10 lbs. I also have high blood pressure and it did not make me feel like I was speeding. Now I take it only when I have to lose a few pounds. It will be great for the holidays. And most of all it is not expensive!!!!!

Does curb appetite.

Posted by Reviewer3208029 on Oct 14, 2009

These really do curb my appetite. I was amazed. No side affects. I've tried other Country Life products and have been very pleased with all of them. I take one mid-morning and it keeps me from getting so hungry before lunch.

Getting Slimmer

Posted by Reviewer2260156 on Apr 17, 2007

This is a great product. I am not as stressed as I had been. Very good for controlling the appetite.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1844988 on May 09, 2006

These are great and very effective without all the side effects. I have lost 15 lbs. in 2 months.

Great service as always

Posted by Reviewer1576410 on Sep 03, 2008

Can't say for sure if the pills work yet but I always love ordering from Iherb. Such great service.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »