It works!

Posted by Reviewer2477861 on Jan 11, 2010

My wife has ankylosing spondylitis. She's been managing her condition for years with a gluten-free diet. Recently I discovered these tablets for myself and tried them, and the aches in my joints went away. And when my wife dared to try them as directed with some gluten, she had no symptoms! She's been using this product for about 4 weeks now with absolutely no problem. She even had two cheeseburgers and an apple pie from McD's and no flare up. Even though she is still feeling cautious, and prefers gluten-free after all these years, it's nice to have these for the occasional accidental gluten ingestion and/or indulgence.

Ahhh....Pizza!!!

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Jul 08, 2009

I have gluten AND corn allergies/intolerances. Talk about a blah diet!!! This product allows me to have gluten containing products once in awhile and i am not keeling over in pain the next day. This product has given me some food sanity back!!! I also have started taking BioAllers Grain and Wheat (for grain allergies) in combination with this product which seems to be helping with the corn intolerance. Im finally able to have a slice of pizza or a brownie once in awhile!!

For Gluten-Free Eaters

Posted by Reviewer1283504 on Sep 22, 2010

My husband is gluten intolerant, but cross contamination, especially in restaurants, is a reality. This enzyme, taken with meals, really makes a difference with minimal exposure to gluten. I don't recommend eating pizza, but the added protection this gives to Celiacs is a great relief. Used regularly, it makes all the difference. Highly recommended!

Mum takes it, says it helps

Posted by Reviewer1376893 on Mar 16, 2012

My mum has celiac and she said she thinks this is helping reduce symptoms (bloating, sickness etc)

Great for Hidden Gluten in Foods

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on May 20, 2010

I keep this in my purse for times when I eat at restaurants and there maybe hidden gluten in foods. I don't have any allergic reactions when I take Gluten-Zyme. Just two capsules (very small easy to swallow) before a meal. It's so nice not to have to worry about a trace amount of gluten that may affect you adversely. Also, great price here at iherb. Paid 3x as much at local store. Fast shipping and great service!

Helps with Celiac

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on Oct 31, 2008

I'm able to have wheat once in awhile if I take these and not have any of the normal systems I would have after eating wheat.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2900034 on Jul 21, 2010

Worked great for the occasional gluten intake, not for everyday use for me.

No noticable effect

Posted by Reviewer2325897 on Nov 29, 2010

I have severe reactions to gluten. I have been taking this product to give some relief. The only contact I ever get from gluten is from what others eat via heating or microwaving. This didn't help at all.

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Sep 09, 2008

I notice that I have less trouble with bloating, nausea when I take this with gluten products.

Gluten-Zyme

Posted by Reviewer2139971 on May 13, 2009

Since my wife has a Gluten allergy, she is trying these veggie caps out. Based on her reactions and response to them, they are a great product!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »