great at first simptom

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Apr 20, 2013

i didn't feel anything great while taking this on a regular basis, but... here comes the "but": while not taking this at the recommended dosage, i got a bad cold (the type that usually leads to antibiotics). i took a triple dose (3 caps 2 times daily) and within 2 days i felt a lot better. i ordered a box of these just to have around in case of a new cold.

VERY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer3350081 on Feb 07, 2012

STILL TRYING !!!! =) SEEMS WORKING

Great for this price

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013

Have it already a month. The price, flavour and the igredients are great :) helps you to get on your feet after winter time. I use it with cordyceps, so it's a powerfull combination for regaining strenght.

Good for seasonal illness

Posted by odereviews on May 25, 2013

Good run for the money. Prepare yourself for the seasonal illness, and get the Country Life, Gluten Free, Immune Prep with ACTIValoe Aloe Vera while the bargain price last. Capsuler are large, but you can open them if you like too, and mix with juice or so.

haven't noticed any change from this product.

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i like this company especially their probiotics from their boxed products,however this product did nothing noticable for me,i even tried taking 3 pills in a row but nothing really happend.i did take liquid Aloe Vera in the past and it helped me slightly with my digestion,this product did not,but again,this could be very suitable for others as we aren't made equal....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer1298367 on Jul 21, 2013

If you are feeling a sickness come on or are hanging out with sick people, this is a great vitamin to have on hand. I've evaded a handful of illness now that I have this around and take it for a couple of days if I know somethings around. Aloe Vera is an amazing plant and does amazing things.

I think it works

Posted by 5292617322134170814 on Oct 28, 2013

Used it when everybody around me had virus infections. I did not get it - probably becouse i boosted my immune system.

All for one

Posted by SaveDrugThailand on Oct 08, 2013

Good mixer for immune

Good.

Posted by 4801016657588375717 on Oct 16, 2013

Plan to use it constantly during cold periods. Also my digestion improved.

great

Posted by 4960602729471714896 on Jun 30, 2013

top notch product easy to take

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »