great

Posted by Reviewer3338476 on Mar 09, 2011

I started using it to help with weight loss. So far so good. I have lost 3 lbs, but have not followed the recommended dosage. Upon my research, I found that to get the right amount in the system especially for weight loss I would need to take 5 capsules daily. I have been doing that and have not experienced any side effects.

This does work…however…

Posted by Reviewer2470688 on Mar 12, 2013

I started taking CLA and finish one bottle. I followed the recommended dosage of 1 capsule per day in the morning. It was really amazing, I combined it with exercise and noticed that my cellulite was gone after 2 weeks. However, after I was so busy with work and I didn't exercise. I noticed it was not so effective and that I have gained back all the weigh plus the cellulite. I am afraid that I have to keep taking it to keep it off.

Great for Abdominal Fat Loss

Posted by keys2realhealth on Apr 04, 2011

This product is the best value I have found in CLA products. CLA really does produce abdominal fat loss over time.

good

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Nov 18, 2013

My husband and I are definitely leaner....cannot say if it is this brand of CLA or another, however, we believe it works.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2953304 on Sep 25, 2009

I highly recommend CLA! It works and isn't harsh or anything like that! Noticed results in about 2 weeks.

Excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer1925724 on Jan 05, 2010

Very happy with my purchase! Prices are fantastic and the quality of the product is very good! Have been using CLA for some time and find this product fits/supplies my needs

burn fat

Posted by Reviewer1297399 on Apr 02, 2010

I use this upon recommedation of a health food store owner much lower price at I herb

AWESOME PRODUCT!!

Posted by Reviewer2044037 on Jul 18, 2010

THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS!! TRY IT, YOU WON'T BE SORRY!

very good

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jan 02, 2011

and great price. works for weight loss only I have to take more then suggested.

Recomendo!

Posted by 4685737117492765104 on Sep 24, 2013

Produto de qualidade, recomendo!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »