Not sure

Posted by martha on Oct 17, 2012

I used a bottle of this and will not be repurchasing. Made no difference on my weight. Κατανάλωσα όλο το μπουκάλι αλλά δεν είδα διαφορά στο βάρος μου. Ίσως επειδή είναι λίγα τα κιλά που θέλω να ξεφορτωθώ...

From Greece

Posted by Reviewer1575648 on Mar 13, 2012

Well,I've been using it for a short time to tell if it's really working or not, but I thing I am less hungry since I've started using it..

Don't know as of yet

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on May 03, 2011

I'm taking these, but honestly don't know if they are doing anything for me. It's only been about a month. Don't feel any different. Hoping time will tell.

not sure it worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1719485 on May 02, 2011

Hello I have ordered second bottle of CLA because I have not found other SAFE of fat loss method. The experience of my first bottle of CLA is: When I feel I gained a few ponds then I took 2-3 capsules daily to keep the weight under control. I did not take them seriously 3 times/day. Overall I would say CLA does keep my weight under control but it did not reach the target I am after. Now for the second bottle, I am going to take 2 pills for lunch and dinner, to let you know if my body fat% has gone down or not after this bottle.

from Brazil

Posted by Reviewer2441642 on Jan 07, 2011

didnt really feel any improvements in fat loss.

Too early to review

Posted by Reviewer2164723 on Dec 25, 2010

Hi iHerb, your review page needs an option to cancel a review if you accidently click on the stars and then change your mind (and don't want to submit a review). I have to now submit a review as the system won't let me cancel this review (as I am reviewing another product from the same order). But I'm hopeful this product can sort out my cellulite ...will take a few months I think.

[Country Life, Iron-Tek, CLA, Pure Tonalin CLA Complex, 1,000 mg, 90 Softgels] Country Life, Iron-Tek, CLA, Pure Tonalin CLA Complex, 1,000 mg, 90 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1556884 on Jul 22, 2010

good price!!

Good product for weight loss programs

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Oct 24, 2008

This is CLA that can be taken with meals, as opposed to some other CLA supplements that must be taken 1 hour before. If you keep up with your exercise and eating regime and take the CLA consisently, you will see results greater than just diet and exercise.

Just got it...

Posted by Reviewer2720592 on Oct 14, 2008

I just got this and have been taking it for about a week. I cant really notice a difference but I am not sure how long it takes to work. I only exercise 3 times a week about 30-40 minutes at a time. I am hoping this helps me lose the stubborn fat around my belly and thighs!

OK