Battle of the bulge

Posted by Reviewer1191562 on Feb 29, 2012

Not sure I'm seeing any results other than not having my stomach as bloated. But I've only been taking a week. Will keep up to see further improvements.

was 10 weeks, and the parcel has not been received by me

Posted by Reviewer1267930 on Feb 26, 2012

was 10 weeks, and the parcel has not been received by me From the later tried to order this product. I'm not sure, but the huge size of the capsules just for a couple hours of beats your appetite because the stomach is blocked half of the capsule. The feeling of fullness of the stomach is just over two hours. It is too early to talk about weight loss ...

not so good

Posted by Reviewer2535587 on Feb 24, 2012

I ordered this due to reviews and from others that have used it with great succcess. First day took two pills,am and noon. About two in the afternoon felt like I had drank a bottle wine. Nausea,Diarrhea,Dizzy. headach.Over all felt bad. Found the same response after reading more reviews. Maybe a diffeent brand would have a better out come

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1371209 on Dec 28, 2011

Works well for toning with diet and exercise. Not a miracle pill but will tone you if you work out! Good buy. :)

very good

Posted by Reviewer2831850 on Nov 10, 2011

very good

Ver good

Posted by Reviewer1779233 on Oct 31, 2011

I take it after the workout.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Sep 23, 2011

I am taking second bottle of this and would say that it helps me to get toned. I have not lost much weight, but I feel better with this suppliment.

good

Posted by Reviewer2817461 on Sep 22, 2011

This product is very good when i am in diet.

Beware!

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Jul 23, 2011

Those who have some problems with thyroid glands, beware! THough I have no diagnosed problem, just a slight weakness, it made my glands enlarged, with sweating and heart beatings. No slimming effect noticed during 3 weeks. I have used half of bottle, then had to stop. the rest to be thrown out as I can not take it anymore with no harm to my health!

quite good