Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3057809 on Sep 15, 2008

I've almost finished a bottle, and the results have been amazing. Though I may not have lost much pounds-wise, I've seen myself slowly shrinking size-wise. Have to add, I take this and go to the gym too, and I sweat buckets while doing cardio! If you want to see this work even faster then help "burn" it off by excercising. Will definitely buy again.

Be Patient

Posted by Reviewer1536822 on Dec 20, 2008

I love this product because it isn't a stimulent and it has other health benefits. I have been in decent shape for a long time now, but I wanted something that could help me further on the path to lower body fat percentage. I have noticed great results after a few months of using this product. Anyone with similiar goals should give this product a try.

helped

Posted by Reviewer2703962 on Nov 02, 2008

This is great...I lost 2 inches in 3 weeks! Fast shipping and half the cost of what I can get in the store where I live.

First time using CLA

Posted by Reviewer2605697 on Feb 22, 2009

This is my first time using CLA, but I am already happy with what it does. I haven't taken it long enough to show any measurable weight loss. I think it has helped in other ways. You diffinly need to take the recommended amount of fluid to notice the best results. I might be guessing, but I think it has helped cleanse my bladder more effectively.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1518891 on Feb 25, 2009

My wife and several adult daughters have used for some time to help with weight loss.

I think it works!

Posted by Reviewer1284665 on Mar 08, 2009

I have been taking this CLA twice daily, with breakfast and supper for about 3 weeks now. I feel better, it seems like I have more energy and feel better overall. I would definately recommend this to my friends.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1852159 on Apr 05, 2009

I started using this product, after completing a 14 week "physician weight loss program". It works great and is a much better value than the 'program'. I use it in conjunction with the Super Citrimax with Chromate, Extra Strength 750 mg, 180 Capsules and have been very satisfied. The combination of products and minimal dieting has worked wonderfully well for me.

Thanks...

Posted by Reviewer1823054 on Jul 15, 2009

...to my friend who recommended this web site. I just love it and this product!

Iron-Tek CLA

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Jul 30, 2009

Great product. I've been using this for years. No side effects and I'm not sure if using this is part of the reason I'm so lean, but I'm not willing to stop taking it to put it to the test.

Country Life, Iron-Tek, CLA

Posted by GallaChiro on Feb 26, 2008

Good product at a great price.