Iron-Tek CLA

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Jul 30, 2009

Great product. I've been using this for years. No side effects and I'm not sure if using this is part of the reason I'm so lean, but I'm not willing to stop taking it to put it to the test.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3057809 on Sep 15, 2008

I've almost finished a bottle, and the results have been amazing. Though I may not have lost much pounds-wise, I've seen myself slowly shrinking size-wise. Have to add, I take this and go to the gym too, and I sweat buckets while doing cardio! If you want to see this work even faster then help "burn" it off by excercising. Will definitely buy again.

helped

Posted by Reviewer2703962 on Nov 02, 2008

This is great...I lost 2 inches in 3 weeks! Fast shipping and half the cost of what I can get in the store where I live.

Great Prices

Posted by Reviewer2668530 on Dec 13, 2007

Best prices, speedy delivery, repeat customer!

First time using CLA

Posted by Reviewer2605697 on Feb 22, 2009

This is my first time using CLA, but I am already happy with what it does. I haven't taken it long enough to show any measurable weight loss. I think it has helped in other ways. You diffinly need to take the recommended amount of fluid to notice the best results. I might be guessing, but I think it has helped cleanse my bladder more effectively.

CLF-13800

Posted by Reviewer2618375 on Mar 22, 2008

Service is excellent. Product is somewhat difficut to locate on line.

Consistent great price

Posted by Reviewer3361183 on Nov 06, 2007

Always come to iHerb for this specific product. Appreciate the consistent quality and price.

Country Life, Iron-Tek, CLA

Posted by Reviewer2003474 on Jun 10, 2008

I stopped using this product for a short time; when I started using it again, I definately saw the difference. Country Life is the best price per mg on this site.

Country Life Iron-Tek CLA

Posted by Reviewer1828734 on Oct 16, 2008

I have been taking Country Life Iron-Tek CLA for a couple of months and I am quite pleased with the product. The label claims CLA supports fat loss, and I can tell that it does; in certain places, I can now feel muscle that had previously been hidden by fat. It's not a magic potion, but it really does help.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1852159 on Apr 05, 2009

I started using this product, after completing a 14 week "physician weight loss program". It works great and is a much better value than the 'program'. I use it in conjunction with the Super Citrimax with Chromate, Extra Strength 750 mg, 180 Capsules and have been very satisfied. The combination of products and minimal dieting has worked wonderfully well for me.