Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2453856 on May 25, 2010

This is an amazing product. If you want to lose fat and gain muscle, this is the perfect product. I've seen other reviews that say that you MUST exercise for this to work. That is NOT true. But you do have to take 1 pill with each meal. It does work best if you include exercise, but I experienced GREAT results with no exercise and unfortunately I was not eating healthy either. I'm now back on track though. This is a great quality product. You won't be disappointed. It does take at least 3 weeks before you see results though.

CLA-Very Pleased with this item

Posted by Reviewer3275713 on May 20, 2010

I have been taking CLA for a couple of months now. Within a week I noticed a decrease in waist. I have lost five inches so far and have noticed a loss of fat all over my body. I can say that I'm very pleased with particular product and will continue using. I do not care for the overkill on the packaging however, the product is taped up so tight , it takes alot of patience to cut all the tape off.

Not noticing much of a difference

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on May 07, 2010

Maybe I eat enough organic free range meat that I don't need this...

tone

Posted by Reviewer2438439 on Mar 12, 2010

I feel really firm.no weight loss yet.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1726267 on Mar 11, 2010

Works great with exercise to define muscle tone in the legs and arms.

Helps manage weight.

Posted by Reviewer3064409 on Feb 23, 2010

I feel these help to keep me from gaining weight. I can tell a difference when I work out. Seems to build muscle. It is a great value compared to other CLA.

good supplement for weight control

Posted by Reviewer1808366 on Oct 03, 2009

i take this every now and then, when i have had alot to eat and/or some fatty food.

good

Posted by Reviewer2567666 on Sep 02, 2009

from begining I notice improving muscule tone but fat begins to burn after 1 month.it was stange effect as lumps under skin what disappeare when i stop taking pills,look like inflammation of fat cells.I think it is work for me but my friend dont notice any result after 1 month

Getting there...

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Aug 28, 2009

I'm a short female with a large frame, around 155-158 lbs. Although I exercise regularly and eat properly, I still carry excess weight at the arms and waist. However, have dropped 6 lbs. in 4 weeks with this product. Must follow all instructions, take with juice and take consistently. Not a silver bullet but with work, will help drop excess weight.

Iron-Tek CLA

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Jul 30, 2009

Great product. I've been using this for years. No side effects and I'm not sure if using this is part of the reason I'm so lean, but I'm not willing to stop taking it to put it to the test.