Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Country Life, Gluten Free, Iron-Tek, CLA, Pure Tonalin CLA Complex, 1000 mg, 90 Softgels

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3057809 on Sep 15, 2008

I've almost finished a bottle, and the results have been amazing. Though I may not have lost much pounds-wise, I've seen myself slowly shrinking size-wise. Have to add, I take this and go to the gym too, and I sweat buckets while doing cardio! If you want to see this work even faster then help "burn" it off by excercising. Will definitely buy again.

Be Patient

Posted by Reviewer1536822 on Dec 20, 2008

I love this product because it isn't a stimulent and it has other health benefits. I have been in decent shape for a long time now, but I wanted something that could help me further on the path to lower body fat percentage. I have noticed great results after a few months of using this product. Anyone with similiar goals should give this product a try.

helped

Posted by Reviewer2703962 on Nov 02, 2008

This is great...I lost 2 inches in 3 weeks! Fast shipping and half the cost of what I can get in the store where I live.

First time using CLA

Posted by Reviewer2605697 on Feb 22, 2009

This is my first time using CLA, but I am already happy with what it does. I haven't taken it long enough to show any measurable weight loss. I think it has helped in other ways. You diffinly need to take the recommended amount of fluid to notice the best results. I might be guessing, but I think it has helped cleanse my bladder more effectively.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1518891 on Feb 25, 2009

My wife and several adult daughters have used for some time to help with weight loss.