Great for herpes virus

Posted by Reviewer1836146 on Jun 14, 2008

This l-lysine helped me to get over the shingles. It worked better than any homeopathics I tried. I had them for over a year, and I took this daily and was over them within a month.

Excellent product

Posted by 5602667518288181857 on Sep 02, 2015

I have used this particular brand of L-Lysine for years as it is so effective at preventing painful canker sores on my lips when out in the sun too long or during times of stress. It includes the B vitamin required for proper absorption, which is great so I don't have to buy a supplement just for that reason. I used to get the sores a couple of times a year - now it is maybe 1x every 5 years. I take just 1 pill per day.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2433264 on Feb 20, 2012

One a day is all you really need

Better than Whole Foods brand

Posted by Reviewer1437738 on Aug 14, 2012

I ran out and bought some lysine at Whole Foods but my symptoms returned so I am back to Country Life to stay. This big bottle saves money, too.

Rob

Posted by Reviewer2532965 on Jun 19, 2008

Besides boosting the immune system, if used properly with the appropriate dosage of other supplements, CVD could be essentially eliminated.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1092278 on Nov 15, 2008

Excellent product and a great value. Good for the heart if taken with vitamin C.

Excellent Lysine

Posted by Reviewer2135469 on Jan 29, 2009

Country Life is consistently high quality.

Helps with cold sores

Posted by Reviewer1595172 on Feb 23, 2009

I've found that this (which also has B-6) is one of the best preventatives (along with a good probiotic) to keep cold sores away.

Cold Sore Remedy

Posted by Reviewer1758213 on Mar 21, 2010

I find that taking L-Lysine, 1000mg daily help stop cold sores on my face, if I do get a infection after having the flu for example I take 3000mg a day untill the infection goes.

Big Pills that Work Well.

Posted by Reviewer2202799 on Apr 14, 2010

Have been using Country Life for about a year now and we love them. Very effective.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »