Great for herpes virus

Posted by Reviewer1836146 on Jun 14, 2008

This l-lysine helped me to get over the shingles. It worked better than any homeopathics I tried. I had them for over a year, and I took this daily and was over them within a month.

Excellent product

Posted by 5602667518288181857 on Sep 02, 2015

I have used this particular brand of L-Lysine for years as it is so effective at preventing painful canker sores on my lips when out in the sun too long or during times of stress. It includes the B vitamin required for proper absorption, which is great so I don't have to buy a supplement just for that reason. I used to get the sores a couple of times a year - now it is maybe 1x every 5 years. I take just 1 pill per day.

Great Price/Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2003043 on Dec 06, 2007

My dad and I suffer from fever blisters. Was told about this product and have only had one fever blister in the past two years since I have started taking product. My dad has not had one since he has started. I highly recommend. Thanks

Rob

Posted by Reviewer2532965 on Jun 19, 2008

Besides boosting the immune system, if used properly with the appropriate dosage of other supplements, CVD could be essentially eliminated.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1092278 on Nov 15, 2008

Excellent product and a great value. Good for the heart if taken with vitamin C.

Excellent Lysine

Posted by Reviewer2135469 on Jan 29, 2009

Country Life is consistently high quality.

Helps with cold sores

Posted by Reviewer1595172 on Feb 23, 2009

I've found that this (which also has B-6) is one of the best preventatives (along with a good probiotic) to keep cold sores away.

Cold Sore Remedy

Posted by Reviewer1758213 on Mar 21, 2010

I find that taking L-Lysine, 1000mg daily help stop cold sores on my face, if I do get a infection after having the flu for example I take 3000mg a day untill the infection goes.

Big Pills that Work Well.

Posted by Reviewer2202799 on Apr 14, 2010

Have been using Country Life for about a year now and we love them. Very effective.

Good price.

Posted by Reviewer1988938 on May 11, 2010

Large amount for good price. Product works great to support the body's immune system.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »