fabulous product

Posted by Reviewer3161542 on Sep 09, 2009

I tend to get a "congested" or "stuck" liver. My acupuncturist or chiropractor can help me with the problem but it recurs quite frequently. This product is FABULOUS!! The first 2 weeks I had horrible nausea but as can be common when taking a product to help a condition, you may get worse before you get better. Well...I got better and my energy level is "through the roof!" I will continue to take this product as my liver heals. I'm so thankful I took a shot at trying this product.

Yes,it really works

Posted by Reviewer3091242 on Jun 24, 2009

I had some bloodwork taken and the doctor said my liver count was really,really high,due to prescribed pain meds,and i purchased this product and my count has dropped one hunred and something points,it took a couple of months but i am really happy with this liver support.I may purchase some milk thistle to go with it,due to the fact my levels are really high and i take pain meds. for chronic pain.Im very happy with the results so far.Thank you i-herb..

Free from toxicity!

Posted by Reviewer2554609 on Oct 28, 2009

I started taking this and have really noticed a difference in my energy level. I don't have liver disease but take it as a preventive since there are so many chemicals, hard, and heavy elements that we are exposed to in the environment and in our food and waters supplies. Makes me feel cleaner internally.

Country Life Liver Support Factors

Posted by Reviewer1144318 on Aug 14, 2008

This is the only product that brought my dogs liver levels down. Great product, your prices are also great!

True Liver Support

Posted by Reviewer1238112 on Oct 23, 2007

I have a chronic liver condition. About five years ago I began taking these tablets and noticed a remarkable difference in the way I felt -- much better! The price of the product offered by iHerb is a real deal compared to what I have been paying locally. Thanks iHerb!

Best to help support the liver under stress

Posted by Reviewer3264617 on Nov 29, 2008

I've been using this for my senior rescue dog for nearly a year now. His SuperChem blood work indicated high liver values. Up until then I had been routinely giving him Milk Thistle in high doses daily. But this alone did not reduce the values.I decided to add BioChem Liver Support [2 tablets daily with food, and continued the Milk Thistle. After 3 weeks of combining both products, his numbers dropped to normal.

Must have liver detox

Posted by Reviewer2564285 on Dec 01, 2008

I originally took this product after a night of drinking and now take it almost daily. It helps recovery time due to tying one off and helps rid the body of toxins. After detoxing and using it for one solid week with milk thistle, I really noticed the health benefits.

Pay your liver mind

Posted by Reviewer1546192 on Apr 02, 2008

The liver is sometimes overlooked and it shouldn't be. If your a drinker it's a definite must. It's amazing what is robbed by the body by toxins and this product helps replace it as well as help with maintaining a healthy liver. I shopped around first at my local vitamin stores and I can't believe how much cheaper Iherb sells their products. Even after factoring in their reasonable shipping charges it's still a bargain. This is my second purchase using Iherb.com and there will be many more!

Simply amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer2012140 on Jun 16, 2010

I have a dog who is in Liver failure and has cushings disease from having to be on pred because of her IVDD. Since I started her on this her constint peeing and tons of drinking and uncontrollable hunger has stoped!! I cant wait to see her blood work. last time her AKLP was 2400!! cant wait to see how things have changed..and the pred is working properly and she can walk again. without the pred she cant walk..so I'm so thankful shes on this!!Thank you IHerb and Country life!! And my friend who is a homeopath that told me to put her on this!! its extending her life..

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1954384 on Sep 14, 2011

I bought this for my mum who had a "shadow" on her liver. She took this for 2 weeks before going for an MRI and the doctor couldn't find anything except a small cyst. It may not be causative of the liver problem (because a shadow could have been nothing) but it is working in terms of general strengthening of her liver