Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Country Life, Gluten Free, Liver Support Factors, 100 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

fabulous product

Posted by Reviewer3161542 on Sep 09, 2009

I tend to get a "congested" or "stuck" liver. My acupuncturist or chiropractor can help me with the problem but it recurs quite frequently. This product is FABULOUS!! The first 2 weeks I had horrible nausea but as can be common when taking a product to help a condition, you may get worse before you get better. Well...I got better and my energy level is "through the roof!" I will continue to take this product as my liver heals. I'm so thankful I took a shot at trying this product.

Yes,it really works

Posted by Reviewer3091242 on Jun 24, 2009

I had some bloodwork taken and the doctor said my liver count was really,really high,due to prescribed pain meds,and i purchased this product and my count has dropped one hunred and something points,it took a couple of months but i am really happy with this liver support.I may purchase some milk thistle to go with it,due to the fact my levels are really high and i take pain meds. for chronic pain.Im very happy with the results so far.Thank you i-herb..

Free from toxicity!

Posted by Reviewer2554609 on Oct 28, 2009

I started taking this and have really noticed a difference in my energy level. I don't have liver disease but take it as a preventive since there are so many chemicals, hard, and heavy elements that we are exposed to in the environment and in our food and waters supplies. Makes me feel cleaner internally.

Country Life Liver Support Factors

Posted by Reviewer1144318 on Aug 14, 2008

This is the only product that brought my dogs liver levels down. Great product, your prices are also great!

True Liver Support

Posted by Reviewer1238112 on Oct 23, 2007

I have a chronic liver condition. About five years ago I began taking these tablets and noticed a remarkable difference in the way I felt -- much better! The price of the product offered by iHerb is a real deal compared to what I have been paying locally. Thanks iHerb!