お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Country Life, Gluten Free, Liver Support Factors, 100 Tablets

Best to help support the liver under stress

Posted by Reviewer3264617 on Nov 29, 2008

I've been using this for my senior rescue dog for nearly a year now. His SuperChem blood work indicated high liver values. Up until then I had been routinely giving him Milk Thistle in high doses daily. But this alone did not reduce the values.I decided to add BioChem Liver Support [2 tablets daily with food, and continued the Milk Thistle. After 3 weeks of combining both products, his numbers dropped to normal.

Must have liver detox

Posted by Reviewer2564285 on Dec 01, 2008

I originally took this product after a night of drinking and now take it almost daily. It helps recovery time due to tying one off and helps rid the body of toxins. After detoxing and using it for one solid week with milk thistle, I really noticed the health benefits.

Pay your liver mind

Posted by Reviewer1546192 on Apr 02, 2008

The liver is sometimes overlooked and it shouldn't be. If your a drinker it's a definite must. It's amazing what is robbed by the body by toxins and this product helps replace it as well as help with maintaining a healthy liver. I shopped around first at my local vitamin stores and I can't believe how much cheaper Iherb sells their products. Even after factoring in their reasonable shipping charges it's still a bargain. This is my second purchase using Iherb.com and there will be many more!

Simply amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer2012140 on Jun 16, 2010

I have a dog who is in Liver failure and has cushings disease from having to be on pred because of her IVDD. Since I started her on this her constint peeing and tons of drinking and uncontrollable hunger has stoped!! I cant wait to see her blood work. last time her AKLP was 2400!! cant wait to see how things have changed..and the pred is working properly and she can walk again. without the pred she cant walk..so I'm so thankful shes on this!!Thank you IHerb and Country life!! And my friend who is a homeopath that told me to put her on this!! its extending her life..

Reduced digestive problem

Posted by Reviewer2170500 on May 19, 2011

Had trouble with digesting fats. Started using this product and reduced my problem significantly.