Reduced digestive problem

Posted by Reviewer2170500 on May 19, 2011

Had trouble with digesting fats. Started using this product and reduced my problem significantly.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1096694 on May 14, 2011

Fantastic product! When my dogs have bloodwork done and their liver numbers are high, they are given this with their meals. The bloodwork numbers come back within a normal range. I also give it to dogs that are on medications that effect the liver as a way to help protect it.

Amazing

Posted by 4761200134784932397 on May 03, 2015

My Liver Enzymes numbers have been reduced dramatically since use of this supplement. I am happy with the results because I have a fatty liver.I will continue to use this product.

This product is a real value

Posted by Reviewer2110062 on Oct 27, 2010

It seems to help, both acute and chronic. After about 10 days on the product, my discomfort ceased and I felt a return of energy that I hadn't experienced in a while. In addition, the excellent price from iherb, it's just a bonus.

Good Liver Support

Posted by Reviewer1160075 on Nov 20, 2010

My husband says it's very economical stuff as he feels good when takes only 1 tablet. Usually he needed 2-3 capsules ofother brands to feel the same.

country life,biochem,liver support factors

Posted by Reviewer3160556 on Jan 23, 2011

I got this product as a recommendation from a friend for my dog with liver problems. It seems to work very well for her & i am very satisfied with it & the price. I will order it again. I like your company

long time user

Posted by Reviewer1678996 on Jul 31, 2008

Have used this product for several years and been completely satisfied with results. Worked for my dog as well. Great price!

liver support

Posted by Reviewer2528751 on Oct 09, 2007

The BEST LIVER SUPPORT EVER! BEST PRICE!******

used for dog with liver issues

Posted by Reviewer1649194 on Oct 07, 2008

amazing!

recommended by my vet

Posted by Reviewer1554839 on May 07, 2009

My vet recommended these for my older poodle. I trust her completely. She is a guru when it comes to herbs. my little boy is doing much better as expected!