Country Life, Gluten Free, Magnesium Caps, 300 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

we ALL need more magnesium!

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

Magnesium is the most overlooked and underappreciated mineral there is. Symptoms of deficiency include: cramping, headache, restless sleep, and more. Taking magnesium daily has improved the quality of my life tremendously. One or two of these inexpensive capsules each day could make a big difference in your life. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great mix of chelate

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jul 01, 2013

I like that this includes different chelates. There is no intestinal distress at higher doses (up to 1200 mg). Silica from horsetail is also included, which is great for skin, nails, and bones.

Magnesium

Posted by 5256938970000564561 on Jan 26, 2014

Good one.

Good caps

Posted by 5569504375873810929 on Mar 18, 2014

Very nice Magnesium caps, they don't even taste bad if opened.