10% Off Orders Over $40!

Country Life, Gluten Free, Target-Mins, Magnesium Caps, 300 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2843649 on May 07, 2009

This helps me to quiet myself and sleep better.

we ALL need more magnesium...

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

Magnesium is a critical, yet usually overlooked nutrient. Insufficient magnesium is implicated in various cardio issues; also bone health and other things. While calcium causes muscles to contract, magnesium helps them to relax. The two have to be present in the proper ratio, or bad hings will occur. I know when I'm deficient because leg cramps start (also finger, toe, etc). Agonizing muscle cramps are reason enough for me to take plenty of magnesium! I have seen others "cured" of chronic muscle cramps simply by taking a small amount of magnesium each day. It does wonders for migrains too. For decades the conventional wisdom was that calcium and magnesium should be taken in a 2 to 1 ratio. I believe, as more and more people do, that a more correct ratio would be 1 to 1. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1643072 on Dec 10, 2009

good product

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1169648 on Dec 10, 2010

sometimes too much.

great to maintain regularity

Posted by Reviewer2843572 on Jan 20, 2011

I have been using magnesium as a supplement morning and evening, and it really helps me maintain regularity. This brand is well priced and effective.