Outstanding Source Of Full Spectrum Aminos

Posted by Reviewer1016912 on Dec 22, 2008

The aminos contained in this product match the recommended makeup called by Dr. Robert Erdmann in his book :The Amino Revolution," one of the few brands that do. Very cost effective compared to other full spectrum products. Always take on an empty stomach 30 minutes before eating anything else.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1737348 on Oct 16, 2007

I like that the this one supplement contains all of the essential (Essential amino acids include histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, and valine)amino acids together. These are known to boost your immune system. I was previously just taking L-Glutamine and Carnitine. This is much better and pill form and size easy. Also, as with all IHerb products, can't beat this price.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2035752 on Apr 27, 2008

Great for people experiencing stress. Helped me resolve mild anxiety without antidepressants.

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Aug 17, 2009

I am sure I am deficient in major neurotransmitters and this does seem to help me feel better.

Excellent Amino Acid Multi

Posted by Reviewer1654462 on Sep 11, 2012

If you take specific amino acids for workouts or at bedtime, for instance, you need to take a multi amino-acid cap half an hour prior to taking the specific amino acids, because your body needs a number of amino acids (in addition to B-6 and preferably vitamin C) in order for it to make use of individual amino acids and ensure they'll do whatever it is you're taking them for. These can be taken alone, of course, but I take them specifically to ensure that amino acids I take for working out or to increase HGH production at bedtime will have the means necessary to provide the full benefits I'm seeking. (If taken simultaneously with individual amino acids, you lose the benefit of the latter because they'll be used for reasons other than the primary reason for taking them.) Country Life Max-Amino Caps are a well-balanced formula with B-6 that works, and will not disappoint, whatever your reason for taking them.

A Super Product

Posted by Reviewer1400435 on Dec 15, 2007

This Amino Acid product is exactly what I needed to supplement Chemo treatment for CLL. My Dr. said,"I don't know what you're doing, but keep on doing it. Thank you

Aminos

Posted by Reviewer1914500 on Apr 22, 2008

Both my husband and I feel better since we started taking the aminos.

Try this one!

Posted by Reviewer3286433 on Sep 06, 2010

Great product. I feel the difference. I would recommend the caps to anyone, especially people who do not eat meat. Delivery was so quick - Great Service from iHerb.com

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2732158 on Mar 01, 2012

I've been a vegetarian for many years but it was only recently that my doctor recommended that I start taking amino acids. I'm very satisfied with this product and do feel healthier already.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer1518783 on Apr 24, 2011

This supplement gives me lots of energy. Iherb offers unbeatable price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »