I like the mix

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on May 25, 2011

I feel like I only have to take this supplement to be covered on all fronts. You don't have to take a whole bunch of pills, it is all in one pill. I take L-Glutamine, 1000 mg (Now Foods) as well, this is for my leaky gut. I need more of this particular amino acid to help with the leaky gut. But everything else is in this supplement. I take 2 of these daily, one half an hour before breakfast, and the other half an hour before dinner. I think that is enough. I trust Country Life as a brand.

Vegan friendly.

Posted by Reviewer1745793 on Oct 16, 2007

I like this amino acid supplement because it is in vegetarian capsules and is free of yeast, corn, soy, wheat, milk, sugar, etc. etc. I also thought it was most complete for my needs.

exceptional

Posted by Reviewer2506044 on Jan 02, 2009

good quality minerals. I feel it is the best for the money, all things considered

Max-Amino

Posted by Reviewer2169111 on May 09, 2008

Excellent quality and price. However, it contains too much glutamic acid in it's formulation. That being said, I still recommend it highly.

Wonderful... missing just a couple essentials

Posted by Reviewer2921417 on Nov 20, 2010

It works... Aminos are awesome. Physically you feel awesome... mentally not so much... that is, if tryptophan was added in a significant dose to existing recipe I received, I'm sure it would be different... but the formula I used did not have tryptophan included. Histidine might have been helpful too. Went from 90lb bench to 195lb bench in 2 weeks personally.

McTune

Posted by Reviewer3011845 on Jan 24, 2009

so fine

Best Aminos Ever

Posted by Reviewer2135469 on Jan 29, 2009

Simply the best Amino mixture around

Posted by Reviewer2350594 on Aug 14, 2009

hi thank you good product

Max amino caps

Posted by Reviewer1125005 on Nov 02, 2010

I like them, they are good

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1029595 on Sep 12, 2011

I like this product. It is a pretty good substitute for the Carlson amino blend, which is no longer available.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »