New To iHerb?

Country Life, Gluten Free, Max-Amino Caps, with Vitamin B-6, 180 Veggie Caps

I like the mix

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on May 25, 2011

I feel like I only have to take this supplement to be covered on all fronts. You don't have to take a whole bunch of pills, it is all in one pill. I take L-Glutamine, 1000 mg (Now Foods) as well, this is for my leaky gut. I need more of this particular amino acid to help with the leaky gut. But everything else is in this supplement. I take 2 of these daily, one half an hour before breakfast, and the other half an hour before dinner. I think that is enough. I trust Country Life as a brand.

Vegan friendly.

Posted by Reviewer1745793 on Oct 16, 2007

I like this amino acid supplement because it is in vegetarian capsules and is free of yeast, corn, soy, wheat, milk, sugar, etc. etc. I also thought it was most complete for my needs.

exceptional

Posted by Reviewer2506044 on Jan 02, 2009

good quality minerals. I feel it is the best for the money, all things considered

Max-Amino

Posted by Reviewer2169111 on May 09, 2008

Excellent quality and price. However, it contains too much glutamic acid in it's formulation. That being said, I still recommend it highly.

Wonderful... missing just a couple essentials

Posted by Reviewer2921417 on Nov 20, 2010

It works... Aminos are awesome. Physically you feel awesome... mentally not so much... that is, if tryptophan was added in a significant dose to existing recipe I received, I'm sure it would be different... but the formula I used did not have tryptophan included. Histidine might have been helpful too. Went from 90lb bench to 195lb bench in 2 weeks personally.