love it

Posted by 4865957172941991365 on Jan 18, 2016

Had it shipped to Singapore and product was fine without being refrigerated during the length of its journey. Baby was constipated but this product helped tremendously. Highly recommended

The product is excellent for babies

Posted by 5510166302820017729 on May 10, 2015

It reduces or prevents colic (basically and at children complementary feeding.), aids digestion and supports the intestinal flora. This product is precipitated other anticolic products. It was a great help for my baby (from 2-3 months old). I recommend this product every parent's attention.

Not constipated anymore :)))

Posted by SvetlaSevova on Nov 14, 2014

Since 2 days used - and my baby isn't constipated anymore....I'm so happy

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1259248 on May 08, 2014

I have been giving my little daughter this since birth I pump some breastmilk and then mix it in that for her to take it dissolves easily in just 1.5 mls of breastmilk and then I give it to her in a dropper, she is so healthy. thank you for this product at a good price!!!

Keeps my baby's tummy healthy

Posted by 5653015922490253276 on Jan 26, 2014

I put in my baby's milk, mix easily and i could see the difference in his tummy health

아기가 변비가 있어

Posted by 5328479527380276360 on Aug 14, 2013

도움될까싶어 솔가꺼 시키면서 함께 주문했는데 성분확인을 잘못해서인지 몸에 알레르기 반응이 오더라구요 그래서 그냥 냉장고에 있습니다

Nice, dissolves easily

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on Jun 22, 2013

This is a good product, easy to use, dissolves easily, not only in water but also in juice. Kids don't notice taking it.

Keeping our toddler healthy

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Nov 01, 2012

A Great product

Baby Maxi-Dophilus

Posted by Reviewer1273947 on May 21, 2012

I like this because it doesn't need to be refrigerated, so I didn't have to pay for express shipping. I kept it in the fridge after I got it just for potency sake. I mix 1/4 teaspoon in with my sons milk every morning, and he doesn't seem to notice. Mixes well with just about anything - very fine powder. Will order again.

Good Quality Probiotics for baby

Posted by styliciously on May 19, 2012

Meets most of the characteristics of a good probitics, eg. in dark brown bottles, minimum of million count of strain. Good that it does not require refridgeration during shipping. My baby has more frequent and good bowel movement after adding this in her breastmilk. She is still on total breastfeeding. I also add it in the milk of my toddler.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »